Vote for the Star Trek Woman

NeverMalchik

For me... well I have to says that Diana Troi will be my favorite, I found her goergeous (all of them are beautiful), but her personality will fit perfectly with me...

Note added on 2005-10-01

I know physical forms are very strong... But my intend here was to force people to look behide the physical attribute and take a look at the personnality and values, not only sexual instinc... thats why I dind't put T'POL and I shouldn't put 7of9.. Sure there will be some who would have choose T'Pol really for her personnality as well, for those, I appologized and just select your second best and leave a note...

Wow, I was gonna say: I know who will win this if the results of this poll are about the same as the results of a similar poll a few months back, but you forgot to include her, the previous winner, T'POL!!!!! Also no mention of Hoshi, you forget about the Enterprise women.... :(

Anyway: out of the ones you did put up (for auction,...., LOL, I wish,... :cyclops: ), I'll choose: Jadzia (without Dax :) ), I like her spots... :p

EDIT: boy, looks like this is smiley day or something.., and no, I don't like O'Brien in THAT way.. :D

I left T'Pol aside on purpose... I forgot Hoshi though... and I forgot to not put 7of9... I wanted people to vote not only on the physical point of vue' date=' and with T'Pol and 7, this will not end up with the result I was hoping for....[/quote']

Ah, I din't really get that intention, maybe you should edit you first post and mention this more clearly, because I see peopple are already starting to vote for 7 of 9, 'en masse'.

As for character, doesn't change my vote, really, well maybe Ezri,... But the difference between the two (in my liking them) isn't that big. Hmmm, maybe Dax DOES have something to do with that... :D

Well for me its Janeway, she knows what she wants & how to get it hehehe, i guess mature womans have that effect on mans(not kids though).

Theres nothing wrong with 7/9 & T'pol but, i prefere to mixt beauty with experience, the results is you always get more that what you expected ;)

I don't like any of them. Even Ezri who was cute..... grew un-attractive with age (watch her in some of the SciFi Channel movies).

Personality-wise, I think I'd pick Uhura. She's warm, friendly, determined to do her duty, brave, and can sing.

troy

it's a really tough choice they all have their good points. Troi is uber caring. 7 of nine has a soft side to her but can certainly hold her own and oozes self confidence. Jadzia and b'ellana are intelligent and headstrong, b'ellana is somewhat fiesty hehe. Kira is headstrong as well and also caring.

I think I would have to pick T'pol though. She was intelligent but her character really developed with the relationship with Trip and also after her addiction to that mineral her emotions were showing through from time to time. Was well written and acted imo. But lacking her in the poll I picked seven of nine.