Favriote Character

GhostShadow

There are a lot of good characters in Star Trek, and i just couldnt fit this into a poll ;)

Mine would have to be garak (DS9) his attitude is the best, he is rarely caught off guard and when he is he takes it well. he is always full of witty remarks like

"Telling the truth is just an excuse for a lack of imagination."

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eeep Grand Nagus Rom....I thought that was a stupid decision on the part of the writers.

my choice would be Picard definately. Runners up would be Worf. Seven of nine was also really good imo, I also have alot of respect for the actor after that episode where the different assimilated personalities were coming through, that was really well done.

I'd say I like Bashir a lot... the EMH from Voyager, Odo, Kira, and Nog and Jake when they're together and not being lame :p

Janeway was my favorite captain, and one of my favorites of Voyager, but I seem to prefer the crews more. :D

NOBODY HAS SAID KOVEL YET!!!!! lol. Even though he is only in like 1 eps' date=' he is still really cool. He has a look that can make you crap your self.[/quote']

Well natrually i included Kovel as my favorate character - i just named the lesser ones in here ;)

Another one i liked was the Grand Nagus - any episode with him in it was pure comedy!!!