SGC Comp. Simulator

S0V13T

Found this program a little while ago, and been having oodles of fun with it, pretending that I'm my fav SG-1 charecter, Chief Mst Sgt Walter Harriman (my imagination sucks)

Stargate Command Dialer program

From what I can tell, all you need is the exe and the help file, I can't seem to get the zillions of other flash upgrades to work (I could just be stupid though)

No, it's like a full screen game. It basicilly simulates the computer terminal at Stargate Command, when they are using the stargate. Turn the iris on and off, dial in chevrons, open worm holes, dispach teams, etc.

not quite a game, but a fun distraction none the les.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Pity the instructions suck. lol.

Got killed a few times by the Reetoo, before I realised you had to hit space to put base into a code 9 alert.

Jaffa will invade also, from what I can make out once the confrontation is over you have to stand down from alert and deactivate the self destruct (capital D, I 'think')

You can call up a whole load of planet adresses by hitting the top 'description' box whilst in idle, just click one and dial. Send teams (althought I have been able to do so yet...) and M.A.L.Ps by pressing SGC symbol (top left) while gate is open. M.A.L.P will give you vid signals from the planets.

There seems to be a whole bunch of other things hidden also, it's a pretty neat program. Quite fun.

It does make up a game of sorts.. presumably you have to keep the SGC in one piece while your teams are away and get them back in one piece.

Just make sure all of the files are in the same directory (unextracted if neccessary) and it should fire up on it's own.