Worf Stories

maverick

Who has the best storylines?

for me and throughout two series Worf has consistantly had cracking storylines - apart from the ones with his son but hey they just show depth to his character.

he is always involved at the highest rank of government in the fed and klingon worlds and has produced some great trek moments which have influenced the course of history in the alpha quadrant.

he is hard as nails and really honorable. he gotta be the best character for storylines.

I'll tell you what I didn't like - the fact that he must have been dishonoured and then accepted back into the Klingon fold about a half-dozen times. It was ok to start with but then it got a bit repetitive.

But yeah, he's a pretty cool character and he had some good storylines. His courtship of Jadzia was pretty cool... although rather impromptu and cheesy at times but if I had to choose what was best, probably him and his bro having some fun in the Klingon civil war.

I think you are absolutely right maverick, Worf was a great character.

I would have liked to have seen his courtship of troi to continue, does anyone know what happened with that? from what I remember it was left unresolved at the end of tng and then next I know he is on ds9 and troi is off with riker again.

I liked the episode where data is getting worf to look after spot, and data is giving the instructions: "you have to feed him, and pet him and tell him he is a good kitty and....maybe feeding him will be sufficient" meanwhile worf is holding spot like a baby with a dirty diaper.

edit: Oh and it was a shame how things turned out with Alexander when he came back in DS9.

Quark and Odo - the way they used to attack each other with there insults was so funny and clever. The episode - The Ascent in DS9 Season 5 was so good.

Worf also had some great stories - it was good that he went on to DS9 :)