Favorite (Federation) Uniforms

ifilmco

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to say TOS because they were so very 60's stylish. I really loved the ones that were ceremonial with the funky rank insignias. And that green colour blows my mind every time. Not to mention, the, um, lovely ladies in TOS. Kirk didn't join star fleet for the away missions, I'm almost certain. The outfits became rather androdonous after the first season of TNG.

For a more toned down uniform, I would have to say I disliked all the uniforms up to Enterprise which were all right but nothing spectacular.

How many colors do you see in the military?

One. Olive-green :)

Starfleet is not a colouring book... :cyclops:

And who is to say that one blase olive-green color looks good? Small wonder they're called fatigues....I get fatigued from looking at them; nothing too interesting there...

I like that in TNG uniforms the red represents command, the yellow science & security, and blue the medical personnel. It's a very neat and efficient way of being able to know who does what.

All the others looks like ill-fitting polyester nightmares.

Brilliant! :D

Well, it's true, isn't it? Like in TNG, everyone is always pulling and adjusting their uniforms because they always hitch up around the waist. And the sound the material makes when they pull at it...*shudders*

They're all insanely impractical too. No pockets, for example. It's the future, we get it, there's no need for everyone to run around in pyjamases.