Star Trek Jeopardy

elderbear

Armin Shimerman (Principal Snyder & Quark)

Dominic Keating (Blair & Lt. Reed)

Hope its right :)

Correct!

(At least for the 1st 3 seasons of Buffy ... it was quite a shock to see Dominic turned into a vampire ... I had to keep telling myself, "It's just a TV show ... only Trek is real ... only Trek is real ..."

And now that the hyenas at Paramount have pulled the plug on Enterprise ... what will I do? And when West Wing has its series finale, how will I find an acceptable President?

Two actors that appeared on Ms Columbo and in Star trek Series?

Kate Mulgrew (Capt. Janeway) played the title role in Mrs. Columbo, and Rene Auberjonois (The voice of Odo) appeared in an episode or so, if I'm not mistaken.

Will Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Ed McCready & Walter Koenig all appeared in various Columbo episodes.

One factoid about Koenig that seems to be missing from most web pages is his leading role in the low budget film Drawing Down the Moon, that merged Wicca, chaos theory, and aikido. I don't think it's ever had a DVD release. I'd be willing to media mail the VHS tape to somebody who can capture it if anybody's interested in having it as a torrent. (It goes w/o saying that I'll want my tape back afterwards!)

PM me if you're interested in capturing the video.

And now that the hyenas at Paramount have pulled the plug on Enterprise ... what will I do?

man, i know its not sci fi, but northern exposure is bein re-released on dvd.

if i cant have new trek im gonna move on and not try and replace it.

will just (sniff) carry on (sniff) like all i ever (sniff) had (sniff) was the previous seasons (blub)

........cant go on......

Kirk's Brother had this name:

(Remember to phrase your answer in the form of a question)

:stare:

I googled it, so I'll give the experts a shot at it.

Of course the trivial answer is: "What is Kirk?" B)

But who knows his full name and what Captain Kirk called him? And who played him?