DS9 Season 7

benkaplan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaagh, i cannot stand this waiting thing! i am going to bed, and hoping when i get up for work in 5 hours that it will be ready for my poor little computer to download, an i bet that i when i come home i will have seeded more than i have downloaded, oh well... atleast i won't be considered a leacher, just wanna see the final series after dax dying, that was so unexpected... hehe, i mean, it's not like i havn't seen it before or anything!

well i was right, i went to bed, woke up and there was the torrent ready for me to download, and as i perdicted once i got home i had downloaded a measly 300MB, and uploaded nearly 2GB!, i mean i love helping to seed and all, but i don't even have a complete episode to watch after 9 hours or work, that is just terrible! oh well my bit-prog is reporting that i only have to wait another 3 weeks to get the torrent, hmmm hopfully it is lying!

I think it's best that people download the whole thing as fast as possible rather than prioritising so that people can seed faster.

Your wish is my command... ;)

I changed to unlimited and 2h later it was complete.

Now seeding at 100KByte/s until 10:1 (~5 days estimated).

Now I only need some time to watch DS9 all seasons... :(