An idea for a new ST Movie

burlone

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got problems: i see www.niteshdw.com down and so the trackers. I can't Upload the torrent right now. What should i do?

Anyway i sent it on mininova, i hope may help :(

P.S. Since i can't publish it on NiteShdw Homepage i just warn you that is available on www.Mininova.org

Brent Spiner should be enough as keyword fpr the search.

I'll retry in 8 hrs to reacces the homepate

Nothing too advanced, I am actualy partial to the TITAN idea that has bene floating around. I think that would make a good series. It was mentioned in Nemesis and I think they could take it from there b/c in Nemesis and the TITAN seris it tells how Riker goes back to the Romulan Empire b/c they are talking about peace.

So i think i would put my money on that the Romulans will play a key figure in the next series or movie, at least with any hope :p

I'm not so sure - Nemesis was about the Romulans really....i think it will be somthing new...somthing exciting - like i really liked the Xindi plot in ENT - it was new and exciting - and got them a 4th season....well perhaps the Cliff Hanger helped there to but it was still good!! :)

The current hope I have right now is that... I hope BRYAN SINGER helms the next ST movie.

He's a big ST fan... he even cameoed in NEMESIS.

Incase anyone's wondering... he's the guy who made

THE USUAL SUSPECTS

APT PUPIL

X-MEN 1 n 2

n now he's doing SUPERMAN RETURNS.

In Generations when on the Bridge of Enterprise B the media asks Kirk what hes been doing in his 15 years of retirement.......or is it 12.........anyway............Kirk replies "keeping busy". Ha HAAAAAAA now theres away Fatner can get back in the franchise (ok we know he does spend some time on earth) Spock could re-appear too......this time no enterprise.

The story would focus on Kirks lost years.........perhaps something he did there that would have a future consequence which Picard would resolve.

No time travel involved.

I`m afraid thats by best idea........its crap I know.

Not Actually... i mean: it's a GREAT start.

Enyone of you have ever played "The Day of the tentacle" on PC?

It's an old Adventure of the lucasarts: three characters were split in past future and present and the girls who's operating in the future was affected of the changes on the timeline of the two other: if she needed a tentacle's cloth in the future the guy at the Betsy Ross time had to switch the blueprint of the american flag in a tentacle one :D

This is the point... why Daniels of Enterprise had to bother only the good Archer?

Why not Kirk? Why not Picard?

In Truth and sadly i have to admit that they're too late for the 40th, or they have a secrecy that Section 31 itself don't have.

I am not saying it would be a film that would correct a time line..........maybe just some race kirk met then said he would return.........but picard returns instead in his place years later. Starting to sound a lot like Wrath of Khan lol........well sort of......but its not.

As everyones wanting Kirk to return I can see no other way to bring him back. We've had time trvel in two films, we dont need it again...........well I hope not.

Perhaps Spock needs some help as abassador.......Kirk to the rescue straight from the retirement home?

Because kirk has no log when hes out of starfleet these events are not recorded in federation history so.......in theory any story may be possible. in the past.

Just brain storming.