Star Trek most missed in uk

tunnock

I think it is beacuse American Companies own the right, i have no idea though. But i dont care which country makes it as long as its good. I actualy would prefer America make it, b/c mybe its just me but there is some European Humor that escapes me. I just dont understand it, but then agian there is littel humor in ST. But thats just me, i just want some more Trek!

The UK was where Doctor Who was produced - however - America decided to produce the Doctor Who Movie made in 1996 - many people didn't like this and said the Americans ruined it - i thought it was ok but clearly Doctor Who is best left for the UK - same could be said about the UK producing American Shows...

What are these UK muppets talking about.......every Saturday Channel 5 two epsiodes of Voyager back to back......what more do they want!?!

Yeah, the A-Team I miss that show........I aint getting on no plane fool!

The A-Team was a great inspiration for 6 year olds to beat up their mates. I myself developed an active interest in machine guns. Those were my days of sweet innocence.

Why is it they always found a mig welding kit in every show in an abandoned barn? So you can remember that theme.......and you thought 'shit'........thats so damn good I wish I had it on my mobile phone. Well friends theres no more waiting because I made you a ring tone to get those ladies talking.

Click Here for the Kick Ass A-Team theme...By Me!!

P.S. If you diss it.........and you think you can do better post a link! And if anyone asks you where you got it just say some lonely job less geek from the Star Trek forum plucked a few cords. Any excuse for a jamming sesh!

I wasn't sure whether the survey referred to TOS or a new series of Star Trek One thing is for sure - more trek is wanted worldwide especially a new series and in my opinion the Americans did a fine job especially as the cast are represented as mutlinational - Nobody has done more to put Scotland on the map than Scotty - even if he wasn't even Scottish!

yep i think it for a new star trek.... on tv.. since it mentioned ent was axed!!..

i don't think re-runs count...

i'm pretty sure if st was no one then firefly would have been on the list if they ever aired (ithink) it on terestrial tv...

am well pissed at the beeb..... man have they lost the rights to all the good showS????

c'mon ch5 is showing st, i rem when evey weekday there was something good at 6 bbc2,, i cant take more of the diy/ballroom sh1t!!!!!

The UK was where Doctor Who was produced - however - America decided to produce the Doctor Who Movie made in 1996 - many people didn't like this and said the Americans ruined it - i thought it was ok but clearly Doctor Who is best left for the UK - same could be said about the UK producing American Shows...

yeah, same goes here, I dont really like DR. WHO.. its kinda boring for me- I will stick with Star Trek. I am not saying that Star Trek is all 'shoot them up', but i am just saying that ST is better, lol.

To be honest i thought the classic series of Doctor Who was a bit boring at time as well and there's no way i'd be able to watch all of Doctor Who (I mean - 28 Seasons!!!) but i found the new series was better - there's more action and things to keep you entertained. I found the same for TOS - i have watched bits and found it a bit boring - TNG was much better especially as it went on. DS9 was all good :)