Space Truckers

Flashback

The Wraith

Independence Day

No Escape

...and I've finally located and purchased a widescreen copy of FUTUREWORLD :D

c4 B) ~ I'll be broke soon...but happy!

Guest Mrthumps

Just snagged "The Mummy Collector's Set - The Franchise Collection" (The Mummy,The Mummy Returns and The Scorpion King) set off of ebay. Was just looking for "the mummy" but for the same price I was able to sang this set.

As well, picked up Batman Beyond - The Complete 1st Season.

Guest c4evap
Asian import - I agree with c4 theres nothing wrong with them ;)

So whats a good source for those then?

Ebay.

Just got Friends - Best of seasons 1-4. Had to return my widescreen copy of Futureworld. It was defective :( but the seller sent me a replacement and it plays great! :D Gawd, I haden't seen that movie in over 15 years!

c4 B)

• 2 weeks later...

I got, Batman and Robin 2 disc special edition

Spongebob squarepants the movie

The matrix - collectors edition

Matrix reloded - single disc edition

Matrix Revolutions - " disc edition

finally finished off the matrix films, had to replace my VHS's, bummer

Guest c4evap

AVP - Alien Vs. Predator (Widescreen Edition) and The League of Gentlemen - The Complete Series 2

(you guys from the UK should know about this series - a real hoot!).

c4 B)

The League of Gentlemen - The Complete Series 2 [/color]

c4 B)

got seasons 1 and 2 on VHS, its the best british Comedy in my opinion, btw my season 2 came with a free babs cab toy, you know what i'm talking about ;)

Guest Mrthumps
I got the full highlander TV series (6 seasons)' date=' and all 4 movies. Also added all 7 seasons of Ranma 1/, Johnny Nmonic, Waiting..., and The Aristocrats to my collection.[/quote']

What's Ranma 1/2 like? I've been iffy on that one for a while so I could use an opinion.

and good job getting the Highlander dvds. :)

I got the full highlander TV series (6 seasons)' date=' and all 4 movies. Also added all 7 seasons of Ranma 1/, Johnny Nmonic, Waiting..., and The Aristocrats to my collection.[/quote']

What's Ranma 1/2 like? I've been iffy on that one for a while so I could use an opinion.

and good job getting the Highlander dvds. :)

I really dig it personally, used to collect the comics, and rent the videos from blockbuster, and make copies using 2 vcrs.

The basic idea of the series is that if like 70% of the main charecters in the shiw get hit with cold water they change into something ele. Like a girl, a pig a duck, a cat, etc., and when they ge hit with hot water they change back into a human. The show's funny as hell, and has some decent action in it.

I'm not sure, but I'm not sure if it's for everyone, as it's the basic premise of the show is really far fetched, but it's entertaining as hell.

Guest c4evap
The League of Gentlemen - The Complete Series 2

c4 B)

got seasons 1 and 2 on VHS, its the best british Comedy in my opinion, btw my season 2 came with a free babs cab toy, you know what i'm talking about ;)

I bought series 2 used (Amazon.com) so I doubt if I'm getting the free babs cab toy :(

You're correct! It is (next to Python) the best british comedy I've ever seen (except snippets of the UK Parliment meetings) ;)

c4 B)