What DVDs did you buy recently?

Anonyman

I believe I remember you from the summer of 2005' date=' c4evap, when I did most of my posting here. Here's my old avatar again. ring a bell? I was not booted. My priorities were with my schooling. Now that I'm almost done with it, I have some more free time, so I can come back again (at least until my frantic real-life job search begins this summer). I don't want there to be any animosity here, but I just felt like I had to clear the air. No worries.[/quote']

Yeah, me too. Remember me, c2evap? I was the idiot who managed to insult your friend Pella within my first week of joining the forum, and is now forever immortalized by being the only member to be referred to in someone's sig. (negatively, anyway) It's still there, I believe. It serves as a warning to all the newbies out there to READ CAREFULLY before you post.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok then, mooooving on...thanks for clearing that up.

I also have Zathura coming via netflix. I saw that movie in theaters. Even if you liked Jumanji, Zathura is a worthy movie. Made me feel 9 again! (like i was when jumanji was big)

I believe I remember you from the summer of 2005' date=' c4evap, when I did most of my posting here. Here's my old avatar again. ring a bell? I was not booted. My priorities were with my schooling. Now that I'm almost done with it, I have some more free time, so I can come back again (at least until my frantic real-life job search begins this summer). I don't want there to be any animosity here, but I just felt like I had to clear the air. No worries.[/quote']

Yeah, me too. Remember me, c2evap? I was the idiot who managed to insult your friend Pella within my first week of joining the forum, and is now forever immortalized by being the only member to be referred to in someone's sig. (negatively, anyway) It's still there, I believe. It serves as a warning to all the newbies out there to READ CAREFULLY before you post.

Hahahaha...yes, I remember that. She's still a member here and I think the reference to you is still in her sig.

BTW, it's not you either. Swear!

NOTE: Boy, is this thread way off topic now or what? :p OK people...let's get our sh!t together and get back on track...HEEHAW!

c4 B)

I didn`t actually buy with cash, but my last DVD was The Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers.

I purchased it with nectar points(if you know what they are).

It was shipped from Hong Kong(don`t know why?), and it turned out to be a USA/Canada copy, so I had to go find a hack for my stand alone DVD player. Plays Fine now.

Cheap at twice the price. ;)

the last dvd I bought was a 100 pack of maxtors for like $35 canadian.

/offtopic/

I think that c4 may be on to something with her ideas about "Mr. I Just Got Banned and I'm Back with a New Identity." clue: it's someone with a red 8 bit style animated avatar / someone who became the second person to been banned from these boards for extreme asshattery. Might have slipped under the radar if he had waited, like more then 24 hours before regging a new account.

My last DVD was 'Battle of Britain'. Gotta love that Luftwaffe March and the RAF one. Go RAF!!!!!!! Much better than the US air force or the current 'air' element of the Canadian military.

Go Air Force blue, yahoo!

Oh joy, now I'm listening to Koniggratzer March, gotta love the goosestepping German (Prussian) military! Such swift, sharp, physical endurance requiring, dominating, keen military drill deserves recognition on this site too.

Now I'm late for supper, oh well, I'll get to practice my physical endurance (ie running quickly!).

• 2 weeks later...
Last bought DVD was Land of the Dead' date=' and the remake of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Hey, I happened to like them![/quote']

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was pretty cool, except for the Wonka Sr. subplot. I don't know where the writers got that, seeing as it wasn't in the book or the first movie.

LMAO!!! You didn't insult me meateater - not at all!!! It was very cute. I just found it extremely funny. I went out of my way to let everyoen know who I was without putting a huge sign on my head, If you find my sig insulting in anyway, I'll change it just let me know. I just thought it was one of those priceless moments to be treasured!!!!!

Haven't bought much recently. Got the Trek movie DVD collection for XMas though (Along with a couple other thigns)

I'm TRYING to buy about $140 or so USD worth of Anime from DiscountAnimeDVD.com (All ADV releases on sale ;)) but my CC isn't being processed properly >_<

Guest c4evap

The complete Star Trek Voyager collection on DVD for under $250.00 US :D

EDIT: Canceled the order. Seller got in trouble with Ebay over copyright infringment.

c4 B)