Dr Who

haggis

lo all

OK as you know (or may not) a lot of Dr who is filmed in my home town (Cardiff , wales) . i was in work the other day and was driving down a road in Cardiff and low and behold i saw the tardis :D ... the BBC were filming some new episodes . and guess what ... i didnt have my camera with me :mad: ..............

i will get pics for any one who wants them IF i can get them the next time they are filming ...

also some facts for you all

the tardis was made in Newport south wales , and is still there .

i met the bloke who helped make the tardis .. he pointed out some things that are from his living room :o that are parts of the blue box

there is a world of Dr who on ATM in Cardiff bay at the uci cinema complex , i just got back from there today with the kids , its very very good and i would urge all who can attend to get there fast as it will be closing in one weeks time for good . in the display is real props that were used in the filming , i am going back down there with my camera for lots of pics , that i can send members if they want them ... its been run by fans and needs your support to keep it running .

at the end of the display there is a shop , that helped me empty my bank account considerbly .. i got a very nice limited edition Dalek set , a Dalek key ring and a sonic screw driver .. there was shitloads of goodies there so come to Cardiff and see the real bits and bobs ..

Scott