check this out

maverick

I think the game is definitely different based on system performance.

Yep. As I said, in another forum I frequent where this was posted, one of the users reported getting 40 seconds on a friend's 333MHz computer, but only able to get 21 on her own.

was there anything else you want to critisize or tell my you think im lying about??

Dude. Chill out. Where did you get that I was critisizing you, or accusing you of lying? I was just interested so we could get a better point of comparison. You're OBVIOUSLY bragging about your score, I was just trying to find out how valid that bragging is. (ie: If you're on a comp that is much slower than everyone else who is getting 20-40 seconds, its not exactly warranted)

My best is about 21 seconds, on an AMD 2000 XP, 1.66GHz

was there anything else you want to critisize or tell my you think im lying about??

Dude. Chill out. Where did you get that I was critisizing you, or accusing you of lying? I was just interested so we could get a better point of comparison. You're OBVIOUSLY bragging about your score, I was just trying to find out how valid that bragging is. (ie: If you're on a comp that is much slower than everyone else who is getting 20-40 seconds, its not exactly warranted)

My best is about 21 seconds, on an AMD 2000 XP, 1.66GHz

well what do you expect!

you hurt my feelings and made me cry.

you are a horrible person.

(sticks tongue out at Symok)

• 3 weeks later...

well its taken me weeks of hard practice but i finally got over 30 seconds lol my gf is determined to beat me but everytime she gets near my highscore i beat it lol she says one day she will beat me and i am now kinda concerned she will lol hell she can type faster than me lol

• 1 month later...

I found it impossible on my touchpad, I kept reaching the edge.... will up my sensitivity and see how I go (will probably go straight into the side wall lol)

edit: damn! I'm already at the max