should I leave this community

msg4real

yeah, about what may have prompted this poll - ban on irc channel maybe?

and why did that happen in the first place? he was banned from IRC because he stepped out of line. ban evasion, endless hours of spam in channel and a stupid trivia bot obsession - should I go on?

I voted for "I dont care", becose there isnt "shut the #### up" option..

darn i like trivia too

but STAY everyone is different and it makes the world interesting don't just leave cos some ops have different views

i think thats a diplomatic way of putting it

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm this guy has evaded bans so i guess he's smarter than he puts out...

so i can only put the majority of his miss-spellings to plain old lazyness... :)

he could get a spelling and grammar checker if he really wanted to.

yes being lazy??????

I am hay whit I am not an attion hore. Please don't be disrepectful

I will not get mad at any fustrations you have with me

and I am trying to correct it and i get yelled at my attemt to fix it i was almost about to throw in the towel but because of your posted I have deside to try agian and If I getyelled at for it I might leave (the comments telling what i am doing wrong it fine)

err I ...........

I fed this through Babel Fish and my computer started smokin'! WTF???

c4 :cyclops:

I wonder if it was smokin' the same thing he is?

umm this guy has evaded bans so i guess he's smarter than he puts out...

so i can only put the majority of his miss-spellings to plain old lazyness... :)

he could get a spelling and grammar checker if he really wanted to.

yes being lazy??????

YES SOME OF MY SPELLING MISTAKES are lanyness some are because I don't know how to sell ing

I do have one just haven't reinstalled it cuz i'm lazy

ALso If I proof reexd It I can idenify what is mspelled other time not but I don't even know how to spell it and some words google will tell me I don't know

This has been edited

hey msg4real, if yu dont wanna be insulted, abused, laughed at, ridiculed or keel hauled (which could be quite funny)

DONT PUT YOURSELF IN A POSITION WHER YOU CAN BE>

if you consider other peoples feelings before you say something it doesnt always mean changing what you think, just the way you say it, and then, guess what, you dont need other peoples permission to do anything.

the only reason this situation has gone on so long is because you have let it.

er true and I have deside to stay after I get back from vaction

_-------------------------------------

S0v13t ...... I have the knolage of what you did (i did not know you did it personall) that you take to rizon and I know that i will not be back for a while but generallee has remove the bans he has told me that I can come back but he noticed that friswolf put it back

so once It is removed I might come back

and I don't always ask computer things. You guys ask me not to do things with computer and I stop FOR AWILE. and I have been un aware that I was ban evading this last time but I PUBLICY APOLGIZED FOR IT and told the mods what they could do to enfore the ban and why i did not know i had serveral bans

you guy also don't relize that because of all the info i have learned while reading the log proved that some of the rumors I heard where true I however I relize that some days you guys (mod) had a bad day,week,ect and me bing their just made you mad for what ever reson

I don't presive myself as being in-o-cent all the time and evey one has their opions about others

Look man, not to rain on anyones parade or anything, but none of us are really all that importiant. The only member I've ever heard of anybody actually missing is elderbear. Even when Andreas / Soulreaper (one of the forum's other heavies) took off for like 3 months, nobody mentioned him once that I was aware of.

If msg4real went away, nobody would notice. If bones2097 left, no one would notice. If GhostShadow went away, nobody would notice. If S0V13T was to leave and never come back, nobody would notice OR cry over it.

Besides the couple of people on IRC that genuinely dislike you for their own reasons, the vast vast vast majority of the members see you as a 13 year old kid that can't type worth a damn, needs his Ritilin dosage upped, probabally lives in Belaruse or something, and is desperatelly in need of any kind of attention.

When things don't go your way what do you do? You spam the chat, and you flood everyone that you can get a hold of with PM's in the forum, and in IRC and generally act like a troll, script kiddie, and a genuine nusance. You may be able to fool a few people here in the forums that your an innocent victim of circumstance / mod abuse, but do you think that anyone that frequents both IRC and the forums is going to listen to your emo bull stuff? You've been warned, kicked and temp banned SO many times from the IRC channel, that there's probabally no chance in hell that you're comming back. I've even went as far as to involve the Rizon administration to see about a server wide ban for all your ban evasions.

Speaking as a working class family man, I don't wanna be friends with a kid that goes into a channel, and spends 45 mins at a time flooding the main chat with random garbage directed at a bot, while there may be actual conversations going on, and dosen't listen to the guys with @'s and %'s. Simple as that.

Operators are there largely to play the role of a bouncer in a bar. If someone gets out of line, or gets disruptive, then we tell them to stop. If they ignore the warnings, or don't get the idea after a few kicks, then we ban them. Simple as that.

I want to be friends with people that have opinions on things. People that are smarter / more experienced / different then me, so I can pick some more experience points, and max out my INT rating.