News: NiteShdw Gaming Leauge

S0V13T

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeh... some Command and conquer Generals + Zerohour would be FUN!!!

also some classic Trek games...

and some classic Frag-fests like Halo, Unreal Tournament, C.S. & even elite forces would be fun.

A game of Friends Vs the evil MPAA Bots would be so funny :)

i would suggest star wars jedi knight espicially if we limit the roms to duals with light sabers.

starcraft trully the best RTS ever made, too bad blizzard never goes with good games, with all due respect to wow a company that does nothing for 3 years but make an online mmrpg is well i dont know but something.

and waiting all these years and now when fans dream of seeing starcraft in 3D RTS they make an rpg and for consoles only. ##$%?!!@#

A game of Friends Vs the evil MPAA Bots would be so funny

i have a better idea, invite the mpaa people to compete with us if we win they go to hell. if they when "yeah if a quantum tunnel effect happend" we pay them what they want.

Guest dhorse

The MPAA would use the massive cash reserves that they stole from consumers to buy up some ridonkulus pro gamers to own us.

I've played some Diablo and Starcraft but the only games I was good at where Mechcommander 1 and 2. I was in TLC Mechcommander League until MSN Games cut the rooms for online play. If some of you where on MSN you may have spot me under the nick WereGerbile.

Lately the only game I'm able to play is Ennemy Territory (based on Wolfenstein and free) Yes, FREE!

Can i point out a idea to make it easy for all of us to know who and when people are playing online.

For a while Ive been using a program called xfire which is like msn messanger but allows you to see who is online and also what games they are playing and on what server. The advantage is that with one click you can join in on that server without either searching or having to enter the IP of the server.

Ive been in a cod 1 & 2 clan for over a year and this program works really well for us. If you look at the bottom of this message you will be able to click onto my stats which shows what i play and for how long. If you us it then my xfire id is {TEM}ULYSSES

as for games christ where do i begin lol..

Half Life 2 + counter strike source

Call Of Duty 1 & 2

Battlefield 1942, Vietnam & Battlefield 2

Lord of the rings : Battle For Middle Earth 2

Delta Force Blackhawk Down

Age Of Empires 1, 2 & 3

Quake 4

Deungon Seige 2

C & C : generals

Guest dhorse

Open up Steam.

Click View and then Servers.

Go to the favorites tab, find the add to favorites button, and in the text box enter the IP address. Be sure to include the : and the port number.

Then when you fire up CS:S open the server browser from the main menu, click the favorites tab, and double click on niteshdws server in the list.

Guest dhorse

Is there any chance of getting the server back up to at least 80 tic? I hate playing on anything below 66 tic, and dislike playing on anything below 80. 100 is, of course, preferable.

Guest dhorse

During each tick, the server processes incoming user commands, runs a physical simulation step, checks the game rules, and updates all object states. After simulating a tick, the server decides if any client needs a world update and takes a snapshot of the current world state if necessary. A higher tickrate increases the simulation precision, but also requires more CPU power and available bandwidth on both server and client.

In CS, tic=tick. It is a measure of how precise the hit registration is on the server. The higher the ticrate, the more likely your bullets will hit the guy in your crosshair.