News: NiteShdw Gaming Leauge

S0V13T

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mrthumps
Ok i got CS:S try to connect it says My version does not match the servers please restart the game. How/Where do i update and what version is being run here guys?

You should be able to get the autoupdate when you run just steam and not load up CS directly.

Yeah, the server is set to automatically update its self, so it'll only support players with the latest updates. It's not a cracked server, or anything like that, so you'll need a valid steam account, and a legal copy of the game to play online.

Like Mrthumps said, if you go into Steam > My Games > Right click on Counter-Strike: Source > Properties > Update tab, make sure that "Always keep this game is up to date" is selected. Thats the only way that I know how to update the game.

Anyways, the whole CS:S project has been a huge success so far! There are tons of NiteShdw members on the leader board so far, and a surprisingly high about of walk in traffic gaming on the server. Thanks so much for everyone who has given the game, and the server a chance, and don't forget send Nite a couple of bucks (if you can afford it) to keep the high quality gaming online 24/7.

Although its not one of the latest and greatest games.. perhaps Elite Force as a game? In keeping with the theme of the community and everything (I know I still have a copy around here somewhere...)

But I have HL 1&2 as well as CoD 1&2 and would enjoy a game with everyone.

Although its not one of the latest and greatest games.. perhaps Elite Force as a game? In keeping with the theme of the community and everything (I know I still have a copy around here somewhere...)

But I have HL 1&2 as well as CoD 1&2 and would enjoy a game with everyone.

Hi Hrimmer if your after a cod 2 server to play on our clan has three in total ave a look at if your a uk player we are just about to update it with the new patch thats just been released with punkbuster.

Guest Mrthumps
well i've been playing CS:S for about a day now

as you can tell - i'm a whole new kind of n00b!

:cyclops:

You're no worst than the rest of us when we first played. Give it time and once you learn the maps and how everything works(planting bombs, defusing, rescuing hostages) you'll get on a roll.

hey guys n gals ....been a good laugh playing on nites counter strike server...cant we get more in there and make it more intense!! common lets get fraggin !!

Yeah!

We need new people! I'm in second place now ( :stare: :o :stare: :o)

Perhaps America's Army 2.6.0' date=' which is an addicting FREE game that uses the Unreal engine.[/quote']

hrmmm I think I'll pass,

I find it offputting the game was designed as propaganda to get people to join the army :P

edit:

Tablet: Yeah it is the source version of counter strike we are playing. Love the avatar btw!

• 2 weeks later...