TorrentSpy in Court dismissing MPAA allegations

Megalith

I didn't punch him... He ran into my fist... :cyclops:

Don't laugh. That actually happened to me once. I got into a argument with one of my cousins once, and I happened to thrust my loosely clenched fist wildly into the air (an unconscious gesture, which was merely meant to emphasize my point), at the exact same moment he rushed towards me, accidentally ramming his face into my upraised fist. The result was a bloody lip for him, accompanied by gales of hysterical laughter from the onlookers. :rolleyes:

"You punched me!" he exclaimed, in obvious astonishment and irritation.

"No, I didn't," I replied. "You walked right into my fist." :cyclops:

Actually, the better analogy is, 'Let's sue libraries because they lend out valuable intellectual property with absolutely no proceeds going to the artists'. Damned libraries, disseminating information owned by big corporations without licensing for public display... and -shut down- those libraries with photocopy machines! >_<

Edit: Anyways... maybe get rid of phone books for giving the numbers of people who do illegal activities? Atlases because they often were made with the help of satellite imagery made without permission by soverign nations? Wikipedia for often having articles about sensitive company assets (even though their articles draw from other sources due to their 'no original work' policy?)

Why stop there? Let's just get it over with and sue everyone, everywhere, all at once, for everything. That'll keep the lawyers occupied. ;)