pic(s) of your hometown

maverick

aye' date=' just past the boulevard[/quote']

champion!

next time am home i might pop in to the victory or the black bull for a pint. i remember the beer in those two places bein top.

last time iwas home i was stayin with a mate on great north rd and was in the county every night. gods i miss the beer. its all rubbish down here

champion!

next time am home i might pop in to the victory or the black bull for a pint. i remember the beer in those two places bein top.

last time iwas home i was stayin with a mate on great north rd and was in the county every night. gods i miss the beer. its all rubbish down here

lol thats a good'in the only pub left in LB is the Viking, the other 2 got knocked down, the black bull is at the top of 4 lane ends and im not sure but i think the victory is near, not far from cassa antonios (mmmmmmm)

Mind you the metros have gone up!

champion!

lol thats a good'in the only pub left in LB is the Viking, the other 2 got knocked down, the black bull is at the top of 4 lane ends and im not sure but i think the victory is near, not far from cassa antonios (mmmmmmm)

Mind you the metros have gone up!

bummer dude. still there are plenty of good bars in town.

i used to prefer central station way for friday nights.

the head of steam, the fourth, gotham town, the dog and parrot (formerly the tut and shive - and the dog and parrot before that).

or the haymarket is prety good. i miss the percy the trent and the strawberry. good beers.

shame about the metro tho. i wonder if they have a stop in cardiff ;)

sneaky ;) aww that reminds me, they stopped the fish key festival too!! but we're due the hoppings soon, where you livin at at the moment like?

sneaky ;) aww that reminds me, they stopped the fish key festival too!! but we're due the hoppings soon, where you livin at at the moment like?

ah'm stayin in sooth-hamptn. crap footbaal team but not that bad a place to be. at univorsity here.

i havent been to the hoppins fo yers and will miss the fish quay festival. that was always a good day.

what d yee de like?

well right now nothing... im going to uni in september to study prouct design technology and probably get a job in asda lol oooh high asperations

are you goin to cardiff uni by any chance???? B)

Lol no!! :mad: