Missing DVD-special features

Arska

I just bought all seven seasons of DS9 and noticed that all the special features (special crew dossier: Ezri Dax, Mourn speaks, etc...)were not included in the set. Is it possible to get those anywhere?

Was the quality of the video and audio good? Might help find out if they are bootleg...

The the quality of the video and audio were good. the only problem I had with them wasthat in some episodes the picture frose all the time and lasted even about ten seconds. But maybe that´s got something to do with watching those DVD´s on computer. I couldn´t watch them on my normal DVD player because the discs are not compatible with it. They are region 1 discs, which I think, means North America and I live in Finland. By the way, what does bootleg mean?...

.....But maybe that´s got something to do with watching those DVD´s on computer. I couldn´t watch them on my normal DVD player.......

Did you have the hiccups when you´s wrote that´s ? :)

By the way' date=' what does bootleg mean?...[/quote']

I think it is Italian for 'The Internet made me do it'

:)

If they are the actual DVD's then the special features will be on the last disc of each season.

For example: Disc 7

I own the retail versions and so know this from firsthand experience. I would assume that if they are not there then:

1) you have copied versions

2) you got screwed

or

3) you got copied versions but are still happy to have the episodes and so did NOT get screwed.

:D

Guest c4evap

To clarify -

A "bootleg" is an illegal copy of anything that is copyrighted by someone other than yourself.

EX: If you make a copy of those DS9 DVDs you have, that would be called a bootleg (or bootlegging).

c4 B)

NOTE: c4 does not condon the practice of bootlegging! (...psst...pass the blanks...) ;)

I do have a special features disc for season. They just only have some of the special features. Every disc misses something, Here's a list: Original Deep Space Nine preview (S1), Quark's Story (S2), U.S.S Defiant (S3), Robert Blackman's Designs of the Future (S4), Jim Martin's Sketchbook (S4) Deep Space Nine Chronicles (S4), Deep Space Nine Sketchbook (S5), The Ferengi Culture (S5), Gary Hutzel on "One Little Ship" (S6), Ferengi Rules of Acquisition: The Beginning (S6), Ferengi Rules of Acquisition: The Sequel (S6), Special Crew dossier: Ezri Dax (S7), Morn Speaks (S7), Deep Space Nine Sketchbook (S7.)

Well.. the special features are hidden... so just move around a lot and see if you just missed them... there should be stuff in the top corners of every page and other random places. I know there was at least one that I could only get to from a certain direction (being one one choice and moving to it).