750GB Hard Drive

subspatial

It depends on your modus operandi. I've a friend who just hoardes. He's upto about 1.2TB at the moment.

That sounds pretty sweet though. I mean, the speed and sound levels both seem rather reasonable. It would be nice to think that if I wait long enough I'll be able to pickup a laptop with a solid TB of storage.

wow 750 gig in a week... I would certainly not want to backup that... 750/4.37=172 DVD's.

It does make a cool feat possible though, put 2 of them in you computer and you can say: I have 1.5TB of storage space, that would have been unthinkable 5 yeasr ago.... ah, technology... :)

Guest c4evap
wow 750 gig in a week... I would certainly not want to backup that... 750/4.37=172 DVD's.

Strange as it may sound - I have never, ever backed up my drives. Need all the room I have for AVI files ;) and need my DVDs for my transcoded ;) material...

c4 B)

Strange as it may sound - I have never, ever backed up my drives. Need all the room I have for AVI files ;) and need my DVDs for my transcoded ;) material...

c4 B)

Strange? No. :thinking:

Dangerous? Perhaps. :(

Hard drives do wear out. No Backups = Nothing safe. :stare:

Backups are peace of mind for the anxiety prone or collection crazy. :D

Guest c4evap

Well...my computer know better than to crash on me!

Seriously though...I like to live dangerously :D It's the only adventure I have at the moment...

c4 B)