I can feel the warmth of god's love!

Exterus

Allthough I don't agree with and dislike the entire american government, messing up funerals isn't really an good way to show this, and doing it in the name of god is even weirder....

Still strange to see an news reader being so biased... News is only there to give information not to give opinions.

Still strange to see an news reader being so biased... News is only there to give information not to give opinions.

Hahaha. Haha. Oh...that's rich. I'm sorry to break this to you, but the objective journalist is one of those urban myths that doesn't really exist. Some are just better at promoting their sides viewpoint.

Fox is lousy at this. For example, a news correspondent from Fox just got hired as the white house press secretary. Heh. ;)

Hahaha. Haha. Oh...that's rich. I'm sorry to break this to you, but the objective journalist is one of those urban myths that doesn't really exist. Some are just better at promoting their sides viewpoint.

Fox is lousy at this. For example, a news correspondent from Fox just got hired as the white house press secretary. Heh. ;)

Well, this maybe so anywhere else in the world..... But I've never ever seen an newsreader here doing anything else than looking very seriously and reading the news.... (rather boring I must add)

Never did I see some dude saying wow look at that those stupid greenpeace people hugging trees again...

Well... good news IS supposed to be impartial, but those guys -are- nuts, and their logic is screwed.

They are giving a message as 'good neighbors', yet that message isn't intended to change anything and only makes people upset. Why, then, give the message at all? That spokesperson said outright that they're not trying to convert or change people's behavior. It just seems like a small cult yelling, "Nyaah, nyaah, you're all screwed!" for self gratification at someone's funeral.

I could see some sense to it if they were actually trying to convert people / warn people to change their ways, but (as I said), the spokesperson said that nothing can be changed, making the message useless.

Still, like all fundamentalist groups, they pick and choose from the Old Testament to support their agenda, without accepting -all- of it. I didn't see many of the men in those pictures with unshorn beards and such, but they were specified as required in the same part of the bible that they quote for use against homosexuals and nonbelievers! Heh... I bet they don't support polygamy, either (that's in Leviticus, too). There are other inconsistancies, of course... but even one case shows that they are hypocritical.