TFMF vs TetsuoShima vs Outsiders

Hilander72

Some of the forums most notorious Rear Admirals are about to be promoted...

Who will become Vice Admiral first? Let's find out who has the worst VICES.

"BET" ON YOUR FAVOURITE REAR ADMIRAL (3000 posts)

The Rear Admirals (@start of poll):

1. 3000 (2941), TetsuoShima, Rear Admiral, Starfleet Security

2. 2975 (2943), TFMF, Rear Admiral, Starfleet

3. 2898 (2845), c4evap, Rear Admiral, Starfleet Security

4. 2626 (2626), VonHelton, Rear Admiral, Chief of Operations

The Battle has begun and it's not going to be pretty... :rolleyes:

edit (TetsuoShima): updated the post counts

edit (Hilander72): thanks sir!, added the starting post count aka spamstats. ;)

edit (update... and some more updating)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c4evap

I VOTE FOR ME......ME I TELL YOU...ME!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*COUGH-COUGH*...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

c4 :cyclops:

hehe, vices a plenty here. :cyclops:

favourite, well like all votings in politics, I'm gonna have to vote for me. (but between you and me, TFMF is gonna be head honcho in a very short while ;) , but I'll still take some time for c4 to pass me by, I'm guessing between 1 and 2 months from now, ah well, it has been good having the most posts for a couple of months :D )

I fully endorse and support TetsuoShima. I have never ONCE seen him make a 'nonsence' post. Everything he has ever posted (to my knowadge) has ALWAYS been relevent, extremely informative, and straight on topic.

TetsuoShima for the win, no doubt about it.

edit: oh' date=' this thread dated back to februari, didn't realise it was this old allready, since there are so few threads here...[/quote']

Sometimes even the Rear Admirals find new places on the forum. :cyclops:

I was at work for a couple of hours and when I came back here to check if anyone made any progress all...

TetsuoShima managed to post 18 times in 4 hours and take the early lead. :)

Better yet c4 mastered a whooping 20 posts! :o

Now we all have to wait until next evening before TFMF gets on and see if he can beat that! :rolleyes:

hehe, (jumps up and down, pointing his finger in the air): I know, I know,.... :cyclops:

Oh, and eh, I have to admit, to be honest, I sometimes make nonsense posts too, though it is rare. But I must also admit that I have posted like: A LOT today... (All real posts though, as far as I can remember) So don't count me out yet... :D

Damn that's a difficult one..... But tetsuo is an faster poster and lays ahaed off TFMF.... It's gonna be a great race, but i'm betting on tetsuo...

c4 is a bit behind, so i doubt she will make it...

Vonhelton hasn't posted much lately so i geuss he won't be much off an competition.

New update...

Both c4 and TetsuoShima has added 25 posts since the start, but TFMF has picked up the pace while the others are resting after a hard days posting.

Currently TetsuoShima "only" have 34 sp...posting left and is closely chased by TFMF a further 10 post behind... TFMF is still varming up for the Final Battle... Will a jealous fighter use the almighty mod-cheat to stop him before the checker flags... Stick around and find out who will become the FIRST VICE ADMIRAL...

Darn, that'd be a good one if I see I'm loosing, delete some posts by the competition... LOL

Nah, I might have several vices, but I'm certainly not evil, not that evil anyway... :D

(talk about mod abuse... *big grin*)

edit: another good joke would be NiteShdw upping the number of required posts for Vice-admiral to 3100 or something like that... :cyclops:

Latest update...

Looks like TetsuoShima is pulling, away leaving all opposition far behind... Now he's only 17 post away from glory... Can anyone stop him before it's to late... TFMF and all the other really needs to activate some home-cooked spam-nitro... Maybe there will be a nailbiting drama before the FIRST VICE ADMIRAL celebrates his grand prize...

GRAND PRIZE