Quiet...

TetsuoShima

• 2 months later...
Probably got locked...like I bet this one will soon be... :p

c4 B)

Oh noes!!!11 I must spam this thread before tha happens!

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM.

Seriously though, what's so special about this?

• 3 weeks later...

Probably just someone's browser acting up, it happens once in a while... (seen it before I mean)

oh, and a nice tip: you should really try making screenshots of ordinary windows in PNG format, it is an 'open' standard, in these cases it compresses better and the quality of such images is a lot better :)

ahhh right ok - i just used JPEG.....i assumed they were best at this kind of compression although i have noticed that images do look kind of crappy...

wel, it wasn't personal or anything, though I did notice it most in your screenshot (probably because it was the biggest)

Nobody in this thread used png for screenshots (besides myself), all jpg which is really poor for windows screenshots (they do best in picture compression with lots of variation in color and shape), except for c4 who used gif which is reasonably good also, but it's not as good as png for this kind of thing and it's proprietary. :)

Adsense just indexs the pages on this site - so when someone moderates a post it will index the moderator controls.....or somthing like that.......so i'm told.......apparently.......hmmm....

Oh and why do i never see TesuoShima on the active users list?