Your battery is dead??

MrDad

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn7850

The urine-powered battery was able to generate a voltage of about 1.5 volts – with a corresponding power of 1.5 micro-watts – using just 0.2 millilitres of urine, says Lee. And if a second droplet of urine was added 15 hours after the battery was first activated, the replenished urine could generate still more electricity.

Guest c4evap

So if they make one to fit a portable DVD player - we might finally find the opportunity to piss on the MP**!

I like it!

c4 :cyclops:

Pastes tend to work better with batteries. so maybe other bodily secretions/excretions may provide better solutions

Please "Blame" Megalith (he gave me the idea) for this one...

...some kind of in case of emergency "toy" for really desperate fems. :cyclops:

Guest c4evap

Well, here's another quick "fem" fix.

NOTE: Guys, don't try this unless your into crossdressing. :p

Broken fan belt?

Alone on the highway at night with no phone in sight and no cell phone?

Simply whip off a stocking and viola...instant fan belt. Should last till the next garage...

...and no. You can't fix a fan belt by peeing on it!

c4 ;)

Well, here's another quick "fem" fix.

NOTE: Guys, don't try this unless your into crossdressing. :p

Broken fan belt?

Alone on the highway at night with no phone in sight and no cell phone?

Simply whip off a stocking and viola...instant fan belt. Should last till the next garage...

...and no. You can't fix a fan belt by peeing on it!

c4 ;)

Not for much longer.

Guest c4evap

Wouldn't that make it squeal? Not to mention stink!

You know...there really is a pill that was invented way back in the 50s that you drop in your tank after filling tank with water and it will absolutly power your car! I swear!

c4 ;)

You know...there really is a pill that was invented way back in the 50s that you drop in your tank after filling tank with water and it will absolutly power your car! I swear!

Yes, but that was abandoned because it was found that it also prevented your car from getting pregnant. ;)

It's been known for decades that poo can be converted into a fuel for your car; so, why not pee on your battery? :cyclops:

LOL. Volkswagons already look like pregnant rollerskates!

See. I told you. That's because they all rejected the pill. Let that be a lesson to people: Never leave your rollerskates unattended, especially when you go out for a drink. Otherwise, you may wake up the next morning with a volkswagon in your bed. :cyclops: