Star Trek: Legacy

meateater

Anyone excited about the new Star Trek: Legacy, out later this year? From what I read in this article

(http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3story.html?sid=6150762&pid=931494), it's gonna be kick ass! Since it's from Bethesda (and that it'll be released for both XBox 360 and PC), you know the graphics will be mind-blowing. I'm gonna start saving up to upgrade my laptop for this baby!

Yeah, have a look at the video, it gives some great info about the game and it (the game) looks super awesome, incredibly great,... :stare:

I downloaded the low resolution video and the quality is okay, though I'm certain the high res will look even better...

Though to run the game, I think we'll need a seriously hefty graphics card.... hmm, maybe I'll have to upgrade my system a little early, this looks like it might be worth it though... (I need money, anybody want to give me some... :p )

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the video and I honestly thought the game looked a little boring with not must lasting appeal.......fly along shoot.......fly along shoot. I think the average Trek fan is a little more high brow than a game with such linear play.

If this had been my game I would of included bridge views for all ships and a catalogue of manouvers from the actual series.........attack pattern gamma delta.......the Picard manoevrevre *ahem* and all that. It really does look and feel like a console game. Take all the best features from the other Trek flight games and combine them into this one.

• 4 weeks later...

I so Can't wait for this game.

i am also interested in the star trek online game that is being made.

Just imagine some one really gets on your nerves.

So you decide thats it you destroy them, thier friends, Home and all thier personal belongings.

I'd say thats payback Just ;)

They are also putting the Lcars in... Depending on your role dependson which systems you can access.

Engineers can change the Input to the engines and so on.