WTF IS IRAN THINKING!!!!

GhostShadow

Guest c4evap

LOL. It's a shame some people get their jollies disrupting this forum. There must be something better for them to do...maybe MAD TV is on?

alfred_e_newman-thumb.jpg

c4 ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another reason for the abolition of nuclear weapons

to quote Churchill "that damned invention"

any weapon that is not used is by definition a useless weapon plus they cost to much money to maintain

The US should show some leadership and push to abolish them world wide - they are a disaster waiting to happen

SNIPPET:

LOL. You're comparing apples and oranges.

Iranians and Americans both attacking when attacked don't actually recall the USA being attacked by Iran since the US tried to free their embassy staff when khomeni took over and that was when the US military flew into their country without clearance.

Hitler killed for racial reasons. Iran kills in the name of Allah. The USA usually for oil.

True but not as previously implied in this thread only the Jews

At any rate...America didn't want to kill "a lot of Japanese". America wanted to stay neutral. Japan had other ideas and attacked first. Go poke a bully with a sharp object and see what happens.

Don't recall Iran wanting to attack America but when you bully someone you expect eventually no matter how feebly they will respond (something the Arabs forgot in the 6 say war in 73 and found out to their cost that the enemy wasn't as weak as they thought) they will.

c4 :thinking:

as for having the same ip address there must be something wrong with your traceroute as some of us pay for our ip addresses please pm me with the proof so I can take it up with my isp

Husto' date=' garth...they're just crawling out of the woodwork. I'm thinking these two have something in common besides philosophy, like the same IP address.[/quote']

Unless, the guy has dialup or dynamic addressing on his hi-speed. Then, they are just annoying comrades.

Or they are the same person using different alternyms.

Husto' date=' garth...they're just crawling out of the woodwork. I'm thinking these two have something in common besides philosophy, like the same IP address.[/quote']

Unless, the guy has dialup or dynamic addressing on his hi-speed. Then, they are just annoying comrades.

Or they are the same person using different alternyms.

No alternyms only the one login as previously requested put up the proof in a pm to me so I can take it up with my isp I pay a lot for my supposedly unique address which is not dynamic or dial up and would be rather irritated to find its not unique failure to provide the evidence suggests it doesn't exist if I'm wrong prove it. merely because what I have put doesn't agree with your views and coincides with someone else you don't like doesn't make me both people.

... they aren't the same. Husto writes with a stilted, yet relatively clear style that tends to build up to grandiose statements and generalizations. Garth throws down a mess of ideas with little punctuation or grammar.

As for what he was saying... I don't think he was driving his point in the same direction husto was. On the other hand, I can't really tell what his point was in that first post... I think it's more along the lines of a 'pot calling the kettle black' argument, and that every country is guilty of atrocities as opposed to husto's 'It's the Zionists fault!' line. Also, he mentioned the fact that the US does put a fair amount of money into Israel, and suggest that Iran (along with many other countries) should really be nuke free for the safety of the world. I could be wrong, however... It is written pretty badly.

(Heh... fault line. ^^'... )

Edits: Many. ;p

... they aren't the same. Husto writes with a stilted, yet relatively clear style that tends to build up to grandiose statements and generalizations. Garth throws down a mess of ideas with little punctuation or grammar.

As for what he was saying... I don't think he was driving his point in the same direction husto was. On the other hand, I can't really tell what his point was in that first post... I think it's more along the lines of a 'pot calling the kettle black' argument, and that every country is guilty of atrocities as opposed to husto's 'It's the Zionists fault!' line. Also, he mentioned the fact that the US does put a fair amount of money into Israel, and suggest that Iran (along with many other countries) should really be nuke free for the safety of the world. I could be wrong, however... It is written pretty badly.

(Heh... fault line. ^^'... )

Edits: Many. ;p

apologies for my bad writing style something I suffered with for many years your summation seems to me to have put quite concisely my views

Guest c4evap
SNIPPET:

LOL. You're comparing apples and oranges.

Iranians and Americans both attacking when attacked don't actually recall the USA being attacked by Iran since the US tried to free their embassy staff when khomeni took over and that was when the US military flew into their country without clearance.

Hitler killed for racial reasons. Iran kills in the name of Allah. The USA usually for oil.

True but not as previously implied in this thread only the Jews

At any rate...America didn't want to kill "a lot of Japanese". America wanted to stay neutral. Japan had other ideas and attacked first. Go poke a bully with a sharp object and see what happens.

Don't recall Iran wanting to attack America but when you bully someone you expect eventually no matter how feebly they will respond (something the Arabs forgot in the 6 say war in 73 and found out to their cost that the enemy wasn't as weak as they thought) they will.

as for having the same ip address there must be something wrong with your traceroute as some of us pay for our ip addresses please pm me with the proof so I can take it up with my isp

Sorry there fella...but you've got somebody's elses comment attributed to me. Please refrain from misquoting me in the future.

Just so you know...this I didn't say:

I also believe it was someone else who mentioned ISP addys. Not me.