News: Blacknova Traders

NiteShdw

It's one of the perks of being in a larger alliance. a couple of guys spend their turns doing nothing but scouting out enemy planets, a couple do nothing but generate credits, and a couple, like Lienox, do nothing besides attack planets and ships, based on scouting reports.

T.S. will be spending the remainder of the game writing out 1000 times on the chalk board, "I will double check that I have an escape pod before I try to attack a heavliy defended planet."

R.I.P TetsuoShima, we hardly knew thee.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"I will double check that I have an escape pod before I try to attack a heavliy defended planet."

Ah, those little things that tends to get overlooked. ;)

That's why they "invented" check-lists. :rolleyes:

We should have a pool on who's next...

hehe, yeah I did a dumb... :(

I did something very extremely stupid and it got me killed... Weird huh... Now if only I had thought of that before...

Well, it's not good for the Dominion, but I guess everybody else is happy about it. :D

I did learn some very important lessons though, about attacking planets. Even a level 21 attack vessel can not take out a level 19 planet in one turn if there are enough defensive resources on the planet. I would guess it would take a level 23 at least to begin making a small chance... Making attacking big well defended planets an expensive investment. Because such big ships don't come cheap.

I am really convinced now that the onyl way to get a big planet is by heavy losses on your own side. And then you have to consider, is it worth it. I really expected 2 levels higher a ship would be able to take on the planet, man, did that s#ck...

And forgetting to buy an escape pod when just today Highlander reported of doing that same thing, talk about stupid... :cyclops:

Anyway, have fun everybody, it was an interesting game and I enjoyed it while it lasted. I'm also pretty sure my GF appreciates me dying, since I was spending way to much time playing. :)

I too left the game early, not because I died but becuase my wife is begining to show signs of going into labor. I needed to focus more of my attention on getting ready as much as possible for the new baby. It was because of me Highlander72 died. He was picking up my 18 planets worth 700 million colonists and there must be a bug where it killed him in the prosses of snaching my planets.

My wife also appreciates me not spending all that time on the game.

Lienox has taken 6 of my planets today. is there a awy to find out where other players planets are without cheating?

edit - where did TetsuoShima go to?

not really, scouting is the only way or have an alliance member tell you.

I know where seven of Leinox's planets are. He stole five from me the other night.

Ah' date=' so finally we know who chicken little was... :D[/quote']

yep that was me.

I was going to use Dugie but the password was never sent and couldn't get it to resend. I figured it would be easier to use another e-mail account and make a new user name.

hehe, yeah I did a dumb... :(

I did something very extremely stupid and it got me killed... Weird huh... Now if only I had thought of that before...

Well, it's not good for the Dominion, but I guess everybody else is happy about it. :D

I did learn some very important lessons though, about attacking planets. Even a level 21 attack vessel can not take out a level 19 planet in one turn if there are enough defensive resources on the planet. I would guess it would take a level 23 at least to begin making a small chance... Making attacking big well defended planets an expensive investment. Because such big ships don't come cheap.

I am really convinced now that the onyl way to get a big planet is by heavy losses on your own side. And then you have to consider, is it worth it. I really expected 2 levels higher a ship would be able to take on the planet, man, did that s#ck...

And forgetting to buy an escape pod when just today Highlander reported of doing that same thing, talk about stupid... :cyclops:

Anyway, have fun everybody, it was an interesting game and I enjoyed it while it lasted. I'm also pretty sure my GF appreciates me dying, since I was spending way to much time playing. :)

It take a SUPER WARSHIP...

+2 levels should be enough (+225%)...

If there's a defending ship landed on the planet it takes +3 levels (+337%)...

A trick is to have -4 level SENSORS and if a scan doesn't show all it's a sign of danger. ;)

Ok just woke up and logged on, i had 5 planets in sector 3494 only 2 of which i now own. Lienox has taken 9 of 12 of my planets, i would really like to know how he can get so many of my planets all at once.

Oh and BTW i destroyed my other two planets in that sector i decided if i cant have them no one can

whats happened to nite? he seems to have dropped down the rankings a lot! seems S0V is holdin the dominion together now hmmmm now if i hadnt got blown up before lol

Night dropped thanks to my liberation efforts against the dominion. Hence I disagree with the early strategy of credits not = power. Long term captured big colonist planets=power.