News: Blacknova Traders

NiteShdw

Would it be possible to have the StarFleet Handle changed to BlackNova? i would sooner see that than StarFleet if im honest.

<<<<

No. Groups can only be changed by the admin, so it would take up way too much of my time to answer everyone's requests for different groups. The only thing a group does is define what permissions you have, so it would be useless to have multiple groups with the same permissions.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay... I went from a score of 8 million to just over ONE million now. Again, I havn't been destroyed, not a single planet has been attacked, and I don't have anywhere near enough shared planets where I could suspect my team mates robbing me, checked my credits, and I still have a rediculously high amount (plus the days interest). As far as I can see, from my logs, my planet summery, and my IGB account, absolutely nothing has changed for me, except that my score keeps plummeting for no aparent reason.

So it proves just once again, a player's score has no relevence regarding anything.

^^ hmmm thats a puzzle consolidating ya credits to one world and sharing more planets might change things around... i take it you dont have a debt S0V?

Regarding Groups, fair enough, woulda been a change is all and not important.

hello

Do You have problem with capturing unowned planet ?

a) This planet is unowned. You may capture the planet

b) CAPTURE

c) Command not available.

as I can see planet is listed in alliance planets - i can transfer colonists, fighters and torpedoes (via route)

but i cannot get on planet or capture it

Have You ever got this problem ?

JanQ

ABSOLUTELY.

Only way to get around it that we(Megalith and I) found was to create a new alliance and leave the old one.

THEN, we could capture former alliance unowned planets. Otherwise, we just kept getting that message.

Apparently unowned alliance planets are only fair game for outsiders.

There are ways round it Jan

1 whoever it is that is in your alliance has to be totally out the game i.e. self destruct their ship (wasnt an option with myself and Amnot Borg)

2 Form a new alliance as Amnot Borg mentioned.

3 get someone from another Allience to capture the world and leave you to take it. If you want i would do this for you provided no defenses were on this planet or in the sector of course. Message TimeLord should you require it this way.

Ship icons can easily be changed duggie, new sizes would require minor alterations to the code but it wouldnt be to tricky.

I downloaded the game just to look at it even though I have no idea how to read the code. I just figured all it would take is changing the images and the levels I have no idea. Just thought it would make the game a little nicer to look at. I have a few other ideas as well that I think would add to the game play.

A RESET is planned for August 1' date=' 2006[/b']. In the next two weeks, you are welcome to make suggestions to any game settings that should be changed (In the game, click on Settings on the menu on the left to see the game settings).

It's August 2nd by my calendar.

What happened?

I hope things are okay with you, Nite. Nothing new troubling you.

I have a suggestion for a new feature that would make life a little easier for all the players (possibly) In the planets display ( the one that shows you a list of all the planets you own), how hard would it be to add in an icon for whatever port is in the same sector?

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm sounds kinda possible S0V. Been very busy recently so havent actually had a look into the code but i can see it as possible with not too much work

Glad to be in a new universe, even tho my alliance has got a thief who has stripped all the assets offa my corporate worlds(and other members) it kinda sucks losin 100+ million colonists fighters torpedoes and credits off several planets overnite. Course when i find out who it is I will place a bounty on em an track em down. I would of course notify the other alliances of this Scoundrel so you dont take him in and end up having your wolds turned into deserts by your so called partners.

Well, if it's colonists, it should be easy enough to track down, if you implement some alliance rules....

I've been wondering, is it possible to kick someone from an alliance if you don't like/trust them anymore. I've never 'headed' an alliance, so I don't know what controls the coordinator has. If it is possible, than that may be your solution...

Anyway, TS is performing sub-standard these days... So I'll just shut up...

i have my suspicians but no proof as of yet i will notify all alliance leaders when our intelligence reports its findings. I nearly left my alliance over this one but i know nearly all my allies are honest in this regard. it is a shame that we cant have corporate worlds especially considering most of my allies are newbies and need to have examples of how it should be done.

• 3 weeks later...

I have questions about game configuration

1) map of universe - i found how change dafault icons (circles into port type) but how change size of cells ? icons are too separated

2) where i can find these information about predicted production in planet menu (original game doesn't have it) ?

thank you and good hunting and trading

JanQ

Yesterday i did a boo boo lol while attempting to take a reasonably defended world i inadvertantly did a full attack instead of a SOFA run costing my ship :( fortunately i had been planning on a large Computer upgrade to level 27 and was able to use this money to quickly rebuild my ship to the level it was at about 10 days ago lol damn shouldn't play this game at 6.30am when i'm tired lol.

I have questions about game configuration

1) map of universe - i found how change dafault icons (circles into port type) but how change size of cells ? icons are too separated

I had to edit the HTML within the galaxy.php file to shrink the cells.

2) where i can find these information about predicted production in planet menu (original game doesn't have it) ?

I added these as well. I'd be happy to furnish you with copies of the files that I've modified.

Another question:

- ALL my planets has changed production of energy to 0 (zero) percent.

I hadn't changed it myself. There are 2 possibilities:

1) BUG - does anybody get this before ?

2) SOMEONE (conspiracy theory) changed it via mysql or admin panel

JanQ

3) if ALL planets are corporate, anyone could have changed your settings to produce credits.