Another funny joke thread

Guest c4evap

Guest c4evap

Star Trek and Arabs

The Iranian Ambassador to the UN had just finished giving a speech, and

walked out into the lobby where he met President Bush.

They shook hands, and as they walked the Iranian said, "You know, I have

just one question about what I have seen in America.

President Bush said, "Well, anything I can do to help you, I will."

The Iranian whispered "My son watches this show 'Star Trek' and in it there is Chekhov who is Russian, Scotty who is Scottish, and Sulu who is Chinese, but no Arabs. My son is very upset and doesn't understand why there aren't any Iranians on Star Trek."

President Bush laughed, leaned toward the Iranian ambassador, and whispered back, "It's because it takes place in the future."

c4 :cyclops:

• 5 months later...

A husband emerged from the bathroom naked and was

climbing into bed when his new virgin wife complained, as usual,

"I have a headache"."Perfect", her husband said. "I was just in the

bathroom powdering my penis with aspirin. You can take it orally or as a suppository ...it's up to you." [br]Posted on: February 05, 2007, 05:06:41 AM

John, woke up after the annual office Christmas party with a pounding headache, cotton-mouthed and utterly unable to recall the events of the preceding evening. .After a trip to the bathroom, he made his way downstairs, where his wife put some coffee in front of him.."Louise," he moaned, "tell me what happened last night. Was it as bad as I think?"."Even worse," she said, her voice oozing scorn. "You made a complete ass of yourself. You succeeded in antagonising the entire board of directors and you insulted the president of the company, right to his face."."He's an asshole," John said. "Piss on him."."You did," came the reply. "And he fired you."."Well, screw him!" said John.."You did. You're back at work on Monday.[br]Posted on: February 05, 2007, 05:08:10 AM
A man and a woman were having dinner in a fine restaurant. Their waitress, taking another order at a table a few paces away noticed that the man was slowly sliding down his chair and under the table, with the woman acting unconcerned. .The waitress watched as the man slid all the way down his chair and out of sight under the table. Still, the woman dining across from him appeared calm and unruffled, apparently unaware that her dining companion had disappeared. .After the waitress finished taking the order, she came over to the table and said to the woman, "Pardon me, ma'am, but I think your husband just slid under the table." .The woman calmly looked up at her and replied firmly, "No he didn't. He just walked in the door."

I recently watched Eddie Murphy's Delirious (1983), stand up comedy. ;D

This is the kids joke. (all the other 'stuff' is too nasty for this forum :o)

A Bear and a Rabbit...

are taking a shît in the woods.

The Bear turns to the Rabbit and says: Excuse me. Do you have a problem with shît sticking to your fur?

The Rabbit says: No.

So the Bear wipes his ass with the Rabbit.