Doctor Who - Sarah Jane Smith - Big Finish Series

StitchInTime

I just listened to the second season of this, and found it pretty good, with a wicked end-of-season cliff hanger. I found the first season a bit difficult to follow for some reason, but enjoyed it. Of all of these, Buried Secrets stands out as being very good, at least, to me.

The creators of this series have made things difficult for themselves by relating everything to a recurring theme that gets weirder and more convuluted over time. Some of it is a lame, silly, trite and incredibly improbable.

For example,

***SPOILER, SPOILER***

Where has this weird cult been hiding over the supposed 500 years it's been around, and how did they every manage to maintain the faith for all this time, based on such seemingly flimsy evidence. Or, did I miss something? Maybe they are making fun of this whole prophecy thing just a bit?

It's funny that they would base it on one of the episodes in the classic series that I didn't particularly like. Hence, I haven't seen it since, which could also explain why I may be a bit out of the loop on this whole thing. Hmm. I wonder if I looked up the plot summary for it if that would help at all. :thinking:

Anyway, I am looking forward to find out what happens next, if anything, . . .

BTW, does anybody know what did happen to Harry Sullivan, maybe people who have access to the UNIT series, perhaps? (I'm not able to get everything; so, I won't likely be obtaining that series, which maybe contains more information on that, . . . or not.)

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

BTW, does anybody know what did happen to Harry Sullivan, maybe people who have access to the UNIT series, perhaps?  (I'm not able to get everything; so, I won't likely be obtaining that series, which maybe contains more information on that, . . . or not.)

Harry went on to work for NATO (Harry Sullivan's War), then for MI-5 (System Shock and Millenium Shock) and back to NATO (UNIT: The Wasting).

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...