Looking for legal music sites

Arktis

A long time ago I came across some site (it's hard to remember at this point) that had songs that I think were old enough to be public domain or something. It had mostly classical music, I think. I happen to be a fan of classical music and some of what would be considered "oldies", and so I would be interested in acquiring a collection of them as long as it is legal, as I do not have a music collection of any kind - whether it be CDs, mp3s, or any other format.

I'm not interested in crap garage band music , free tracks from albums on sale, and stuff of that nature.

Of course I can play .ogg! Look at my sig, man! Ogg is a great format, although whoever recorded some of these did a very poor job IMO. Maybe it's just me, but the playing of the first several listed items is horrid. Until you get down to the first Vivaldi piece, which is pretty well played, as are the rest of the Vivaldi pieces, though there is some noticable background noise.

Thanks! Now I can crank up my sound and enjoy. B)

If anyone else finds something similar, please do post it here.

Edit: Trivia: I'm not sure, but I believe the song used in some of the (older) "A Diamond is Forever" commercials is this one: 06_-_Vivaldi_Summer_mvt_3_Presto

By the way... diamonds are gay. People die for those things. And the commercials selling them are mostly piles of absolute &^$#, basicly telling you that a diamond can buy a woman's loyalty, love and respect.