Anyone an AC technian?

meateater

Well, I'm not. So I'm gonna try to describe my problem the best I can. We recently replaced that big fan-unit that's usually located in the sideyard or backyard (a year or so). When we turn on the AC, that thingee will usually switch on and spin. However, it hasn't been switching on these couple of days, and without it, the central air spits out semi-cool air. Anyone fancy a guess as why this is happening?

Just call an AC service guy it could just be a thermostat/switch or something. Too bad you didnt live in the New England area because our guys wicked good=honest and cheap. Last year he threw us a free water heater.well we had to pay for the install and warranty.

Honestly look around and find an honest service guy instead of worrying about it yourself in the end you'll save the huge headache.

Out

Just call an AC service guy it could just be a thermostat/switch or something. Too bad you didnt live in the New England area because our guys wicked good=honest and cheap. Last year he threw us a free water heater.well we had to pay for the install and warranty.

Honestly look around and find an honest service guy instead of worrying about it yourself in the end you'll save the huge headache.

Out

Your guy gave you a free freakin' water heater?! All we got from our last guy was an unsavory view of his crack...

Out

Your guy gave you a free freakin' water heater?! All we got from our last guy was an unsavory view of his crack...

well yea he works for a big developer(even had the tags still on it) but then scammed us on a 10 year warranty........anyway we love Bob(our service guy) hmmm he also shows a butcrack maybe it's something to do with that specific field?

Anywho shop around you'll eventually find a decent guy!