Battle between Enterprise E and Voyager (with out future weapons)

Commander Data

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enterprise E easily. It was commissioned during the Dominion War, so by the time the Defiant class of ships were already out there (all 3 of them but still), which was around season 3/4 of Voyager. Memory Alpha says;

The Enterprise-E was commissioned on stardate 49827.5 and was, at the time, the most advanced starship in the fleet.

Not nesscarily canon persay but I think we can safely assume based on date and technological upgrades, the Enterprise E was superior to Voyager.

Actually, it was during season 4 DS9 (2372) that the Enterprise-E was launched. The Defiant was assigned to DS9 one year previously. Sisko indicated that he worked on the Defiant class before his posting to DS9, so the design is at least 5 years old at that point.

In First Contact its mentioned that the Soverign class is the "most advanced" ship out there. Obviously it would be more advanced than Voyager because it was launched several years later.

But Enterprise E still pwns. It has more firepower and it has the Captain's Yacht.

Presumably all ships would have a "Captain's Yaht". It's bascially a fancy shuttle. The TNG tech manual mentions that the Enterprise D had one (and that it was even, originally, planned to be used in one ep) its not cannon, of course, but there's really no reason to assume that no other ships would have one.

If the ship is captained by Janeway and Picard then I would say Voyger for sure. Janeway is at different level than Picard. She is way smarter and stronger than him. And also there's tuvoc, 7of9, paris etc.. and all picard have is worf (Micro Brain), will riker , data and la forge.

Guest c4evap
Voyager. The ship that singlehandedly defeated the Borg Collective could easily trounce a single Sovereign class ship. ;)

ROTFLMFAO!

c4 :D

I think that has more to do with poor writing than anything else, though in the cannonical sense you could attribute this to wit and/or gall. However, the enterprise crew has these in far greater measures.

I think Dark Frontier really destroyed the Borg - the idea of a shuttle flying up to the Borg base thing using technology the Borg has already adapted to is really quite sad

and then Janeway being in firing distance on the Queen....sad

It really has nothing to do with the ship - in Unimatrix Zero - Voyager did very little damage do the Borg Cube

I think that has more to do with poor writing than anything else' date=' though in the cannonical sense you could attribute this to wit and/or gall. However, the enterprise crew has these in far greater measures.[/quote']In which one does the Enterprise crew exceed the Voyager crew: wit and gall or bad writing? ;)

• 2 weeks later...