Favourite Console of all time

Tablet

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mrthumps

Tablet - Which handheld is the one a circled in red?

consolesxs8.th.jpg

Also, yes, it's surprising that the US SNES looks different considering that you rSNES is a dead ringer of my Super Famicom(japanese SNES).

Kudos to you for having a Master system 2. I don't know many people who have ever had one.

Haha i knew someone would ask, its a GamePark 32 or just GP32, wikipedia has a good summary of the console

Mrthumps - The master system 2 is pretty common over here as we did not have the genesis but the master system and mega drive

Can you name the rest? i'll give you a hint they're not all from the UK

Guest Mrthumps

You've got 2 saturns, a megadrive, a master system, master system II, a game gear, NES, SNES, 2 Game Boys, a Gameboy Colour, a Gameboy Advance, a Nintendo DS, a Gamecube, an Atari Lynx, a Playstation and a PSP.

the 2 handhelds in between the cube and the lynx are throwing me off a bit. I want to say the black one is the equally rare Neo Geo colour but I recall it having more buttons them that. I think the blue one is another Gameboy Advanced or even Gameboy Colour but I could be wrong.

bones2097 - the game park is made by gamepark! funny enough

Mrthumps - the two that are throwing you off are:

(cobalt black) neo geo pocket

(platinum blue) neo geo pocket color

and you got one wrong that you named in the list ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest Mrthumps
No respecting gamer from the 80's would be without a Commodore 64...it beat the pants of any other 8 bit machines

I see your commodore 64 and raise you a vic 20.

I haven't heard of any of these consols (well i mean i've heard of the commodore 64 but never had one or know anyone who has one) The first console i ever had was a good old fashioned Dell Desktop. (I think...) Or it may have been a custom build.