Star Trek Word Game

TFMF

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter too much - You can choose whether to start the next word with R or S

no no you got it all wrong :P First I wrote Intripid, USS, You said it was wrong so i changed it to Impuls Engines... But then Hilander thought that my word didnt count because use said that it was wrong so he wrote something what started with I, But then i told him that the next word was S because i wrote Impule Engines, So then he changed it to Stargazes so after that then you wrote It doesn't matter too much - You can choose whether to start the next word with R or S thinking that i was commenting about that he started on S... But enough with that...

Gamma 7A system

no no you got it all wrong :P First I wrote Intripid, USS, You said it was wrong so i changed it to Impuls Engines... But then Hilander thought that my word didnt count because use said that it was wrong so he wrote something what stated with I, But then i told him that the next word was S because i wrote Impule Engines, So then he changed it to Stargazes so after that then you wrote It doesn't matter too much - You can choose whether to start the next word with R or S thinking that i was commenting about that he started on S... But enough with that...

........anyway

Magnasite

:D