STAR TREK XI

Antipodean

I enjoyed watching Enterprise. I just didn't like those unknown species (Suliban, Xindi etc.) playing such an important role in Star Trek. Enterprise should have had more Vulcans, Klingons, Romulans, Andorians... They did it in the last season and the result was very nice.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I coulda sworn I posted in this thread........

Heya C4!

;D

haha, although i can see your reasoning, it was not c4....this time ;) ;D

naa, just been having some database issues. Should be fixed now, although a few posts may have been lost.

Well, I went from "The Big Kuhna" down to Ambassador.........What a demotion!

(I think!)

:o

Anyways, I'll be here as/when I can..........

:D

I just didn't like those unknown species (Suliban' date=' Xindi etc.) playing such an important role in Star Trek.[/quote']

I actually found that, when the Suliban or Xindi were present, the stories became so much better and worth while. Enterprise needed to have some stories of it's own to play with, and i think they did it perfectly.

I just didn't like those unknown species (Suliban' date=' Xindi etc.) playing such an important role in Star Trek.[/quote']

I actually found that, when the Suliban or Xindi were present, the stories became so much better and worth while. Enterprise needed to have some stories of it's own to play with, and i think they did it perfectly.

I liked most of those stories, but Enterprise was supposed to be a prequel, wasn't it? IMHO, the Temporal Cold War plot was a nice idea for a post-Voyager series named Star Trek: TCW, Time Trek, whatever.

jennifergarnerbp3.jpg

Oh my, I think I need a drool bucket......STAT!

Yeah, I'm changing my mind about Garner. Maybe Abrams should cast her because if the movie stinks, at least we'll have that. ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest c4evap

Heya C4!

;D

No. Twern't me (as TFMF was kind enough to point out). I've limited my modding for just such a reason. I will refer anything questionable I see to TFMF and let him deal with it. My rep has suffered enough I do believe. Any further "miss-statements" will lead me to renounce my modding duties and prolly resign from the forum as well.

B)

Heya C4!

;D

No. Twern't me (as TFMF was kind enough to point out). I've limited my modding for just such a reason. I will refer anything questionable I see to TFMF and let him deal with it. My rep has suffered enough I do believe. Any further "miss-statements" will lead me to renounce my modding duties and prolly resign from the forum as well.

B)

That's not true. I make sure Tablet feels insignificant and useless on a daily basis to compensate. ;D

Joking of course. Anyways....

ST Magazine said Kirk's appearance in ST XI was confirmed, as well as the movie being released on Xmas day 2008....oh goodie...

ST Magazine said Kirk's appearance in ST XI was confirmed, as well as the movie being released on Xmas day 2008....oh goodie...

If the movie is good, no prob, but if it sucks, there go Star Trek and your Xmas... :-\

I didn't understand the Kirk appearance news tho. Wasn't it clear Kirk would show up in Trek XI? What does Abrams mean? Shatner is back?

If the movie is good, no prob, but if it sucks, there go Star Trek and your Xmas... :-\

I didn't understand the Kirk appearance news tho. Wasn't it clear Kirk would show up in Trek XI? What does Abrams mean? Shatner is back?

Kirk's appearance was always a RUMOUR, but it was never confirmed by Abrams...until now.

Heya C4!

;D

B)

Actually, I was just saying HI.......

Guest c4evap

Heya C4!

;D

B)

Actually, I was just saying HI.......

Hi to you too. And yes (you don't have to even say it)...I know I'm being a bit over sensitive...but...considering the past few months I'm just not in a very jokeable mood. I'm just attempting to stay outta harm's way. DUCK...

B)

• 2 weeks later...