Dark ANgel

dizzyg

did anyone here watch Dark Angel at all? i just watched the series finale last night (it was cut at season 2) and i was REALLY getting into it and they just dropped it like a sack of potatoes! i cant believe that they can cancell a series like that leaving so many questions unanswered. sux a whole bunch.

well i needed to rant a little.

Guest c4evap

I liked it as well and was also dissapointed that it was dropped (especially without a wrap-up). The Scifi channel has been running marathons (in my area anyway) and it was good to see it once again. Another good show that was dropped after only 1 season was John Doe. No wrap-up either.

c4 :(

Guest c4evap
It was ok but far fetched' date=' also it was in an unfavourable time slot and at the time Fox was a relatively new network and was looking for heavy hitters and it didnt fit the bill.[/quote']

Far fetched. LOL. It is science fiction LOL, it's supposed to be far fetched! hahahahaha good one...you funny!

MOD NOTE: Moved to general scifi area.

c4 B)

It was ok but far fetched' date=' also it was in an unfavourable time slot and at the time Fox was a relatively new network and was looking for heavy hitters and it didnt fit the bill.[/quote']

Far fetched. LOL. It is science fiction LOL, it's supposed to be far fetched! hahahahaha good one...you funny!

MOD NOTE: Moved to general scifi area.

c4 B)

towards the end it became rather silly!

Guest c4evap

Well, there been worse on TV. Take Stan Lee's LIGHTSPEED for example. :( A scifi original (stinky) movie. Not much "original" about it.

c4 B)

i wouldnt say silly at all! i mean at the beginning of season 2 with all the more wierd transgenics i did think "this is getting a bit lame" but then i really got into it and they were a big part of the story, and the breeding line bit was brilliant too! i guess its personal peref ... but i for one am really bummed they dropped it.