FOOD!

Commander Data

Although i can't spell it - spaghetti bolonase (just spelt it as it sounds) :)

It is "Bolognese" in Italian and "Bolognaise" in French. Basicly, it means from the town of Bologna, Italy, and is the name of a specific style of ragu (meaty pasta sauce) that might have originated there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, my favorite foods:

1. CHOCOLATE....yes it's a food and deserves such respect and caps lock treatment.

2. Pizza

3. Lasagna

4. Sushi

I love most foods and love to cook. I could spend the rest of my life cooking for people and would be happy. Just as long as someone else buy all the ingrediants cause I'm not rich :)

in South Africa we have Braai's, the rest of the world would know it as a BBQ. in .za its a little different though, its meat country out here so we pile up on meat. Last night my family had a small braai cause it was a sunday night and i didnt feel like doing 100 things so it was just chicken, sausages(2 types), rump steak, lamb chops and some ribs. this all goes really well with salad and toasties (toasted saamies on the braai with cheese and tomato). If this was a proper braai there would be about 2x the meat, some salad variations and some sort of potatoe dish.

i seriously think of all things in the world a Braai ranks pretty high. and if anyone ever comes out to .za they have to go to a Braai somewhere!

1) Scotch Fillet, cooked rare, served with mash and bit of salad. Simple but OH SO GOOD.

2) A full on post-hangover fried breakfast - with the works:

fried tomato, bacon, sausages, mushroom, eggs (sunny side up & gooey on the inside), hash browns, and anything else you've got in the kitchen that'll fry up ok, with a bit of toast and all the orange juice you can guzzle down.

3) Vietnamese Pho

4) Turkish Pide (its the turkish version of pizza)

5) An aussie "Hamburger, the lot"

tomato, lettuce, cheese, fried onion, lovely big beef pattie, slices of canned beetroot, a fried egg, bacon, and a grilled pineapple ring, with Australian BBQ sauce on it.

I better stop there... I could go on all day.