Stargate SG-1 10x7

TFMF

Great episode! It was really a matter of time before the Jaffa started using the Ancient device on Dakara against the Ori. The only thing they didn't foresee was Adria. If she hadn't been on board the Ori ship, the Jaffa would have succeeded. Now they've lost Dakara, the Ancient device and, apparently, their unity as a people.

Things are looking bad for the Milky Way Galaxy. I don't know if you've noticed, but I think Carter said in the end of the episode that even Hebridan and Langara have fallen to the Ori. I wonder when the Ori will turn their attention to Earth.

Gasp! Was this... A GOOD EPISODE?!

I'm getting a bit tired of the costant idiocy of the Jaffa leadership too. I guess they won't be an issue now.

In-deed! :cyclops:

Seriously the last season and a bit they've basically been a bunch of jackasses and now they're shooting at their allies? Ingrates.

Seriously the new guy was just an ass. I mean there's stupid and there's idiotic and then there's "are you on drugs? what the hell?" flat-out slow. Deserved to get blown up.

So the Orisi can control the ship entirely with her mind? And she kick's ass using it. Fantastic.

She couldn't read Daniel's mind as easy and they have plans for him? Ominous.

The only REAL quibble I have is that they were supposed to have destroyed that Ancient weapon so no-one could use it again and how come it didn't kill all the Jaffa on Dakara anyway? {I need to watch it again}

Oh and it looks like we won't see Morena Baccarin until the inevitable mid-season cliffhanger.

I didn't realise the Orsi was the whore from Firefly - thanks Wikipedia!

Didn't kill the Jaffa because the chamber was shielded and they'd evacuated the planet.

I imagine the Orisi WILL be back for the midseason cliffhanger. Maybe in a catsuit?

I didn't realise the Orsi was the whore from Firefly - thanks Wikipedia!
IMDB is where I got my info (and about the mid-season cliffhanger "The Quest").

Didn't kill the Jaffa because the chamber was shielded and they'd evacuated the planet.
Yeah, I needed to watch it again for that one. I did get the part about the shield but not the rest of the planet being evacuated first time round

I imagine the Orisi WILL be back for the midseason cliffhanger. Maybe in a catsuit?
Oh god, NO. Catsuits are the devil unless you are catwoman. She'll probably be back in the same or a not-too disimilar but still fabulously radiant outfit.