My SG1 and atlantis questions..

john1000

hi,

a question...

here in the netherlands they gonna start stargate atlantis...

As i understand they gonna switch from sg1 (end serie) and continue with atlantis.

So does anyone knows what tis is about?

And how many downloadable seasons are there of SG1 and Atlantis ?

Guest Mrthumps

well, right now both sg1 and atlantis are still running. Atlantis is just a spin-off of SG1 and not a replacement.

What's you've heard is that Sg1 is being cancelled by Sci-fi while Atlantis will continue. As I said befoe, Atlantis is not a replacement series.

and you shouldn't ask about downloading stuff and that sort of talk is not allowed on this forum. I can tell you that currently Stargate SG1 is in it's 10th season and Atlantis is in it's 3rd season.

hope this helps you out.

Guest Mrthumps
and you shouldn't ask about downloading stuff and that sort of talk is not allowed on this forum

Huh?..since when is that...

Torrents gone?

Read the rules:

http://forum.nitescifi.com/index.php?a=topic&t=91

6. Do NOT Post Torrents, Links to torrents or links to torrent sites.

-- Any post that contains a torrent attachment, a URL to a torrent / torrent site will be deleted, and the user will be banned, no exceptions. This rule is in place to protect NiteShdw from lawsuits that we have been threatened with.

Also we do not allow information, links, or any other form of posts regarding the other various P2P networks / torrent sites. When in doubt, check with a moderator via PM before posting anything that may get NiteShdw in trouble.

ah ok i see,well i havent been online sinds march or so...atleast...

anyway i dont saw that.

but as i read the first post i do see that i didnt break any rules.

i talked about what could be available for downloading,not where ,how,when....and no services were mentioned..

This is he unsolvable problem with dormant accounts.

There seems little solution if some members with reasonable posting sizes don't know about the lawsuit since it would be a shame to delete accounts that have actually seen some traffic.

well i was last online on Jun 10 2006,so it wasnt that long.

i still believe i didnt do anything wrong.

my question didnt address P2P networks or torrent sites.

maybe you should read again what i actualy wrote.. :)

also its a common thing.

threats with a lawsuit....,they know your knowledge is very litle and that you dont have a dime to spend.