Just put on the sunglasses!

MrDad

Someone posted this link demonstrating that the South Park 'cripple fight' scene was a blow by blow recreation of the Roddy Piper/Keith David fight scene from They Live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MkqIjo5fIk

That got me thinking about the movie in general and about that fight scene. How hard would people fight to retain a comfortable lie in order to avoid facing a cold and cruel reality? Who would sell out for a piece of the good life? Who would stand up and fight?

I also voted for the truth, no matter how nasty it is...but when the aliens land (and make no mistake my friend they ARE coming!)...it's every man-jack for himself!!!

c4 ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I also voted for the truth, no matter how nasty it is...but when the aliens land (and make no mistake my friend they ARE coming!)...it's every man-jack for himself!!!

c4 ;)

It's probably a good thing that I believe that I can outrun you. Years ago I saw a cartoon strip that went something like this

Two men are pulling on ropes. The first turns to the second and says "Hey, aren't you Spielberg! I just loved all your movies. Especially ET. Who wouldn't love a movie about small, likeable, aliens that befriend children."

The strip expands and shows the two men being whipped by a large reptillian alien as they pull a large stone block. "Who knew that they would turn out to be nasty SOB's..."