STAR TREK : ENCOUNTERS

jayjay21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Mrthumps
does anyone know if there are any cheats

Check the thread you made in the gaming area for an answer to that.

Also, Amazon Uk says it's out now for the Ps2.

hope this helps you out.

• 1 month later...

It's unfortuanate Star Trek: Encounters is only available for PS2 - it looks like a really good game. Ah well at least we have Legacy :)

Again looks good - and the controls are much nicer then Legacy - but the game is annoying.

First the era's are restricted so you have to play them in order - ENT, TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY and something called SOVERIGN (which I can only assume is to use the graphic or something to do with the Enterprise E.

Second the missions are odd - Voiced over by William Shatner it seems (only been playing a few hours - and he has voiced the ENT and TOS missions.

With the TOS the initial three seems to be buggy - I have either caused the game to crash or I haven't followed its pattern according to code, as I have taken several routes which just confuses the hell out of it, meaning the mission cant be completed unless I back track.

Third - there are not the same amount of missions across all the era's - not confirmed yet, just from reading off the menu - but there are only 2 DS9 missions compared to the 5 from TOS.

The head to head is ok, need to try multiplayer - but other then that its unremarkable.

They need to develop something as playable as either Birth of the Federation, or Armada.

Ho Hum