Click here.

Commander Data

Now that the off-season at work is comming very soon for me, I have time to revamp, and maintain the NiteShdw Counter-Strike: Source server once again, and this vid reminded me of that.

As far as commenting on the vid goes... er... I'm not sure what you are trying to do with it. Are you trying to show off how badly you suck at the game, or is there another meaning that I'm not getting? Are you trying to get some tips on why you keep getting owned? Are you trying to rekindle interesst in the CS:S server?

Admin note: Thread unlocked, as there was no real reason to lock it. I don't recall there being a dedicated section for user made gaming videos in existance. Also, the thread has been moved to the gaming area.

Heh, entertaining, but yeah, you don't seem to be the best player out there. :p

A lot of swift headshots though, so maybe you don't s#ck to bad, maybe the others are just that good. You seem to be suffering from the starteling (or whatever it's called) effect too. ie. You scare easily. :p

And what's with that backgound music. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm not a very good player either, so I won't show you anything by myself. :D

Guest Mrthumps
Admin note: Thread unlocked' date=' as there was no real reason to lock it. I don't recall there being a dedicated section for user made gaming videos in existance. Also, the thread has been moved to the gaming area.[/quote']

There's a thread for internet releated videos(see the link I posted) which this in my eyes falls under so thus why I locked it and tried to encourage the user to post in what I thought should be the proper thread.

I guess my definition of an internet video and your definition of an internet video are two different things.

.........And what's with that backgound music....

Hehe i used that music because its about coming a long way but far 2 go. It's the same with me. i've played long enough in css but got a long way 2 go before i get really good (i bought css 1 year ago exacly this date)

PS. the film is about me getting owned... :P