Everything you wanted to know about the Stargate Timeline...

Tenebrae

Yup yup, definately a nice find! :)

btw, we also have a link manager nowadays, you may wish to upload links such as these to that manager. For now it seems clumsy, but in half a year (or more), or when new members wish to search for these things, the links manager should make it a fair bit easier.

Yeah, this timeline does a good job of tidying up some of those niggling things that a fan worries about... namely the whole issue of the Ancients and Ori. It's nice that they address it - but they don't really address why the inhabitants of the original Ancient galaxy is full of low tech civilisations... although, I suppose that we could posit that the Ori seeded it with life but I imagine it's one of those things we'll probably have to just wonder about and isn't a continuity error as such.

Ditto the Pegasus galaxy - I suppose the Ancients just went a bit nuts with the whole seeding life thing. It also fails to explain why the Ancients choose to return to Earth.

Which pretty much plays into the whole arrogance thing. THREE GALAXIES OF HUMANS the Ancients left to be subjected to an oppressive theocracy, used as slave labour and hosts and my personal favourite - FOOD! Yeah, they make absent fathers look positively angelic by comparison.

Also, I didn't realise Teal'C was 101... I gotta get me one of those symbiotes.

• 2 months later...