NiteSciFi Werewolf

TFMF

nitshiredz0.jpg

As if spam bots were bad enough, werewolves are now hunting down and killing members on the forum! It's your job to track down these monsters and kill them before they take out their next victim....

This game is finished. Click below for more information

Results | Review

Bones2097 has been banished from NiteShire!

Read here for details on how Bones2097 was banished.

A reminder to all remaining villagers: when adding your vote' date=' please place the name of person you would like to banish in [b']bold[/b] It just makes it easier for me to identify who you are voting for when counting the votes.

[b]name of villager you would like to vote for[/b]

Thank you :)

Rules of the game: You are each villagers in the pleasent land of NiteShire. Two of the villagers are werewolves (selected by me). Each night, at midnight, they will eat one of the other villagers. Only i know who the werewolves are. The next morning the villagers will wake up to find the mauled corpse of their fellow townsman. Panicing, the villagers must now vote on who they think one of the werewolves are so that they can be banished from NiteShire (Regardless of whether you vote a wolf or fellow villager). This continues until either all the villager are gone, or both the werewolves are gone.

One of the villagers is a Seer (also chosen by me). This villager has a special power and is allowed to ask me, once after the wolves have ate one of the villagers, whether one of the other villagers is a werewolf or not.

The first round begins at night when one of the wolves sends me a PM with the name of the villager they would like to eat. I will then post in this topic who has been mauled by the wolf. I will then send a PM to the seer, asking who they want to use their power on, and then i will tell them the result. The purpose of the seer is to basically ask, "Is this person one of the werewolves?!" Since no one knows who the seer is, it will be up to them to try and convince the rest of you who the werewolf is.

The next round begins the following day, where the villagers will have to decide and vote on who they think is a werewolf. They will get a day or two to decide and vote, after which time i will count the votes and remove whoever got the most votes from the game (whether the villagers were right or wrong). Villagers can change their votes up until i decide to count the votes, and discussion is encouraged, and advised since you don't want to be the one voted out! Don't let people vote for you!

Once that is done, the night round begins again and the wolves get to kill another villager. (And this the cycle repeats)

You will have to work together to survive the werewolves of NiteShire!

Treachery, dishonesty and death - it's all good! ;)

All those interested in participating - post here! ;D Feel free to ask questions as well.

Villagers

TFMF [Game Coordinator]

Tablet (2 - banished)

Megalith (3 - eaten)

TetsuoShima (7 - eaten)

MM

S0V13T (4 - banished)

Hilander72 (5 - eaten)

neomaster

GorunNova (6 - banished)

QueenSpock (1 - eaten)

gathererhade

bones2097 (8 - banished)

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and a question, since there are 2 werewolves to begin with, I suppose it's 2 people who die every turn, untill one of the werewolves has been killed too?

So in fact for the first few turns, that would be 3 people/turn who leave the game (2 die and 1 voted), after a while this could then change to 2/turn (1 dies, 1 voted), and it would remain like this 'till the end of the game.

Right?

The wolves take turns. One wolve kills a villager for the first round, then the other wolve will vote in the next round. I will decide who goes first and who goes second (perhaps randomize it to make it a bit more interesting)

erh, another strange question maybe, but I don't supose the wolves know about each other, so in fact one wolf could also kill the other without knowing, am I right this time?

edit: yeah, it's more efficient to ask those questions all at once, but I'm just asking as they come to me. :D

Fantastic, now that we've got some players, i can set a deadline :)

9pm (GMT) tonight You have untill then to join in. After which time i will pick the wolves and the seer.

PPS - My first vote is to kick out Fen

Any chance of him joining in? ;)