NiteSciFi Werewolf

TFMF

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*TetsuoShima prays he's not the first to mysteriously end up as a pile of bones.

::)

Tablet: You seem awful calm for someone who's about to die who was first to join this game... ;)

Why should i be scared? (im just asking for it really)

Well, I can confirm that I weigh more than a duck, so I'm not the witch.

thank you someone got my reference[br]Posted on: January 30, 2007, 10:44:51 AM

Guys, TFMF told me not to tell you guys this, but what the hell -I'm the Seer. neomaster is a wolf.

I dont believe you!! Witch!!

Crap ! Fenriswolf ain't playing ! BOO!

Now who the hell am I gonna pick on logically vote for ?

All bets involving eating of Keyboards are off. (humph)

Mind you.....

S0V13T always did say he was "hereditary hairy" because of his ancestors - perhaps it's simpler than I thought...

" post="126530" timestamp="1170191465"]

S0V13T always did say he was "hereditary hairy" because of his ancestors - perhaps it's simpler than I thought...

:D  :D

But, well, hmm, errr, Megalith hasn't said a word yet, so....

I figure he must be preparing for something?  :o

It was a stormy night in NiteShire. The villagers were indoors trying to stay warm. QueenSpock was trying to do the same, she was watching SG-1, when all of a sudden she hears the front door bang. Queenspock, being the nervous wreck that she is, jumped 10 feet in the air and screamed. After a few minutes, she eventually plucked up the courage to go and see what the noise was.

She peeked round the corner and stared at her front door...it was closed and there didn't seem to be any signs of what caused the thud. She walked slowly towards her front door, realising it was still locked. She gently unlocked the door, and opened it, peering outside to see if she could see anything. Seeing nothing, she opened the door fully. She stared into the dark and stormy night, unable to see more than 5 meters in front of her.

She couldn't see anything that might have caused the sound, so she slowly began to close the door. At that moment she heard somthing...it was quiet but she could just hear it through the storm. It sounded like footsteps....but these were no ordanary foot steps. They were slow and deep. Beginning to panic, she frantically spun her head round to see if she could see anything. She stepped a little further out from the doorway, her hair now getting wet from the rain. She still couldn't see where the steps were coming from but they were getting louder.

The panic suddenly fell away from her as she made the terrible realisation that the footsteps were in fact coming above her. She wasn't even able to look up before the beast jumped down from the roof and pinned her to the earth below with it's claws.

The wolves have found their first prey. Queenspock has been killed by the wolves and is out of the game

Who could have done such a terrible thing? Discuss and then when you feel ready - vote for who you think is a werewolf.

Voting ends: Within 24 hours of this post

Simply type the name of the person you would like to vote for in here. You may not vote privatly ;)

Discussion is encouraged if you want the rest of the villagers to see your side of the argument.

Villagers who do not vote will have a vote automatically added to them.

I'm the mayor - i make the rules :D