NiteSciFi Werewolf

TFMF

Oh, darn, that last post was my 4000th on this forum. YAY, congrats to meee. :D

yes, examples, though Megalith is very quiet. Therefore, for now, my vote goes to him!

Convince me otherwise if you have a better vote... :)

congratulations :D....my vote goes to you tetsuoshima....that is of course if you can convince my otherwise  ;)

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4000 posts?

me > you

I must say - you're all very quick to point fingers...we've heard very little from S0V13T, MM, gathererhade, Megalith...So suspicious....and yet there can only be 2 wolves per game....hmmm... perhaps you've already caught one...perhaps the seer is still at work....why do i keep saying perhaps? I know the answers.

I am accepting bribes

Guys, TFMF told me not to tell you guys this, but what the hell -I'm the Seer. neomaster is a wolf.

I change me vote for the simple reason that SOV tried to throw us off the scent BEFORE queenspock was killed and the fact hes been awefully quite kinda coinsides with tetsuos theroy

i thought it was rotting flesh but its tetsuoshima i can smell damn this village needs to expand lol

staying with Tablet tho ;)

My theory is the finger of suspicion is pointed by the murdering wolf, Tablet appeared to wait for the first person after queenspock declared her death to point the suspicious finger, using the theory that the murderer is the first person to speak out which i disagree with. I have 3 suspects at the moment but top of my list is Tablet :)

Hmmm.

Now frankly if I'd been first to go, I'd have suspected Megalith.  ;)

But methinks I want to jump on the Tablet bandwagon (hopefully with plenty of people on it we'll all be safe).

SOV is tempting, though.

BTW, if I hear a strange noise outside my home at night I AM NOT OPENING THE DOOR FOR A LOOK ROUND!  And I'm bolting all the windows in advance.  And I'm not going out alone after dark.

I'm allowed to be paranoid now, as someone has been mysteriously rendered limb from limb.

I'm a cautious one me...  (OK, so it won't save me if push comes to shove, but I'll make TFMF come up with something interesting to catch me out...  I hope.  ;D  )

hard to say, only the first harvest, ahem i mean murder.... :-X

i was gona say tab but looking at the posts everyone has voted for him..lol

so i think your all wrong..... eheheh...

though looking at the current posts... meg keep on mentioning rotting, dead flesh....

he's got flesh on the mind... (and on the lips....)..  :o

i suggest you take some ant-acids to easy your tummy rumbling (i could hear it my room..... and my computer was off!) & your mind betraying you!!  lol

i vote.. meg!

:P

So far the following have been voted for: (Voted by)

Tablet: 3 (Hilander72, Megalith, gathererhade)

Megalith: 2 (TetsuoShima, Bones2097)

S0V13T: 2 (neomaster, Tablet)

neomaster: 1 (S0V13T)

There are still several villagers yet to vote... Only 7 hours remain (from the time of this post) Failure to vote will result in a vote being added to your name automatically. If i have missed anyone's vote above or have made a mistake - please correct me by posting.

---------------

Megalith - perhaps some people are a little loud in the game, but some people are far too quiet...

S0V - i thought we agreed we'd keep the whole bribe deal secret? ;)

Hmm , Yeah , this early on we've got nothing much to go on.

There's much stock being placed into how much someone has posted - and I agree that both lines of thinking there apply.

ATM we haven't any chance of spotting any "pattern" to the killings - so that's out of the window (for now)

And since about only half the players are making regular posts (myself being one of the quieter ones) there's not much to go on to "give anyone away".

My own line of thinking was that I'd go for the most "eager" seeming ppl , with the theory that the players that were wolves would be most eager to get on with the killing. (in this case Tablet and TetsuoShima both come to mind...)

Having said that - the point about ppl being silent (or "quiet") is also valid - megalith is indeed looking suspicious...

Then there was my third line of thinking that said "What the hell - stick it to S0V13T - just for the hell of it"  ;D

That leaves me with a "short list" ATM of Tablet , TetsuoShima , Megalith and S0V13T.

...and frankly I got no idea which way I'm gonna go ATM  !  ???

I'm gonna ponder on it until this evening and see if anyone else adds anything here that swings me in any particular direction...

Now for a question to TFMF - if we do indeed manage to kick out a Wolf - Will we be told at the time ? or will you keep silent and reveal the info at the end of the game ?

[MM]

Tablet - i have updated my post, here are the corrected vote counts:

So far the following have been voted for: (Voted by)

Tablet: 3 (Hilander72, Megalith, gathererhade)

Megalith: 2 (TetsuoShima, Bones2097)

S0V13T: 2 (neomaster, Tablet)

neomaster: 1 (S0V13T)

There are still several villagers yet to vote... Only 7 hours remain (from the time of this post) Failure to vote will result in a vote being added to your name automatically. If i have missed anyone's vote above or have made a mistake - please correct me by posting.

MM, i am very much undecided on that. The site i stole borrowed the game from told you if the member killed was a seer, wolf or inocent. I was originally going to stick to that rule, but it was suggested that it might make the game more interesting if members weren't told untill either the villagers or Wolfs win.

I have not yet revealed QueenSpock's role in the game so i will probably stick to keeping it a secret ;)