NiteSciFi Werewolf

TFMF

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops... my bad. ^^'... what do you expect from one's first post of the morning, stupidly done before having a cuppa joe? ;p

I apologize completely for falsely accusing you of being a Wolfenstein fan.  I hope you can live down the stigma...

its ok you're just jumping on the 'bandwagon' to get me out and in all seriousness once i do leave it means i wont die unlike you others who would judge me (eventhough there is more evidence against S0VI3T)

hey i wasn't in the village at the time of Queenspocks tragic demise, the reason i hadn't posted here was because i hadn't been online until my first post so if i was a wolf i wouldn't have known about it. Seeing as the wolf gets to choose the victim and i haven't really been in threads with Queenspock i would say that it is unlikely i would have chosen her as my first prey. As gatherhade implied the wolf would surely have picked on someone that might use the same threads as them to get them off the scent. likewise i can rule some people out for the same reason.

My vote is staying the same but i haven't completely ruled out my other choices yet. with only six hours to go until the er 'Deadline' a lot could change however.

Megalith - i'm quite concerned, you seem to know a lot about how wolves think... ;)

GorunNova - you don't need evidence against S0V13T, anyone who knows him would know to vote him out as soon as possible - that man is nothing but trouble....if he is a man... ;)

lol TFMF sheep know a lot about how wolves think, hence they hang around in herds and disguise themselves as giant cotton buds, everyone knows wolves dont like cotton buds ??? sov hasnt sold it to me by admitting it at the off lol tho its one sure way to look suspicious. i think a lot will depend on who the next victim is. as MM says there arent any patterns in the killings to work on yet

Just a small thing i've realised by this time tomorrow worst case scenario there will be 3 villagers down out of the 11 players minus the 2 who are wolves takes you down to 9 villigers then add to that queenspocks death and the death tonight takes it down to 7 and when who ever (probably me) leaves will then leave 6 villigers, thats almost half the original amount.....just a thought

Tablet - you're counting is messed up! :D

You were correct up until the point where you said

then add to that queenspocks death and the death tonight takes it down to 7 and when who ever (probably me) leaves will then leave 6 villigers' date=' thats almost half the original amount.....just a thought[/quote']

You have already counted thse people by saying

Worst case scenario there will be 3 villagers down out of the 11 players - the 2 who are wolves

So there won't be just 6 left in the village. There will be 9 at least.

- Queenspock

--------------

--------------

- Banished member (tonight)

--------------

--------------

And neomaster - that's the reason why you would not have been asked to create this topic ;)

3 hours left to vote!

actually being a BSG mod I would of named this "catch the cylon clone" lol...anyway the loud ones (like sov) are normally hiding something and try divert attension to themselves lmao soz sov lol

You mean you would have called it : "CATCH THE CYLON CLONE!"

and yes , I agree about the loud ones trying to divert attention ...

OK , since I can't really make any choice based on logic - I resort to the rather lame tactic of hopping onto the Tablet bandwagon.

I vote for Tablet to go........

[MM]

I still vote for SOV!!! [br]Posted on: January 31, 2007, 12:53:29 PM

" post="126620" timestamp="1170270183"]

actually being a BSG mod I would of named this "catch the cylon clone" lol...anyway the loud ones (like sov) are normally hiding something and try divert attension to themselves lmao soz sov lol

You mean you would have called it : "CATCH THE CYLON CLONE!"

and yes , I agree about the loud ones trying to divert attention ...

OK , since I can't really make any choice based on logic - I resort to the rather lame tactic of hopping onto the Tablet bandwagon.

I vote for Tablet to go........

[MM]

MM makes it sound more like big brother!!! gggeeeeeeeeeeeeee