It's About Time We Had One Of These - Most Powerful Sci-Fi Race?

Tenebrae

Not the one you like the most or think is the coolest but the race that is the most powerful physically and the like.

Qualifiers:

This isn't about technological advancement - unless the technology is integrated into the race (ala Cybermen, Borg... Daleks are a kind of fuzzy area) it's not to be counted.

NO UBER RACES - the race has to be corporeal and can't have any god like powers. So, no wormhole aliens, Q or similar.

Space-farers only please... no "beasties" because invariably, they'll just win.

I'd say... Scarrans, Founders... yeah, Daleks... maybe Tyranids, Zerg and the Arachnids from Starship Troopers.

Not sure I can count Vorlons - they're kind of non-corporeal although, I think JMS had said you could kill them... and stuff.

Daleks are genetically Modified Humanoids living in pepper pots lol tbh i dont think they should be included neither should cybermen either as they are man machines likewise the borg. technological enhancements arent really fair could answer with 'technologically enhanced superhuman from the 99th century' or something equally implausible

Voths... technically advanced but otherwise, fall outside the parameters of the thread.

Humans... well, we suck.

Daleks... as I said, debatable as to whether they even qualify for this being little more than mucus in a post box... I'd like to see them fight a Scarran.

Yeah, 8472 are going to rank pretty highly... Still, I think Scarrans are going to be pretty high up too... Luxans too, those jokers can survive hard vacuum.

Also, how about the Zerg? I'm not sure how they rank... given the fact they're kind of mixed bag as a race goes... much like Tyranids and Bugs.

Who were the Luxans again? Name seems familar...

But yes the Scarrans were very powerful. I liked how the red flower was what gave them their intelligence. It allowed them to be barbarically strong at the same time - very easy to see them as vicious animals. The Scarrans were both very intelligent and freakishly strong.

The PREDATOR - even without the funky shoulder mounted cannon and stealth technology.

They could still kick Arnie's ass around the jungle with brute force and blades....

Could also argue the various Androids around - Like Data  , Rommie , BSG Centurions or even the Terminator - yes they are a product of Technology but all exist in their own right and don't need to "pick up" extra tech to augment their own outstanding abilities....

Ooooooo , just thought of a really , really nasty one :

John Carpenter's , The THING - just one molecule loose in the general populace and we're ALL done for...

Yeah MM kind of goin down the same alley as me on that almost what about Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever virus microscopic foes that could potentially destroy an entire planets population, is no cure for, can survive in space, can disappear for a decade or 2 and then reemerge and kill blindly and swiftly. on top of all these nasty abilities it is invisable to the human eye and can mutate into other species to breed. and we already have it here on earth waiting to strike us all dead at a moments notice.

Well I thought that The THING would in fact qualify as "a space faring race" rather than as a "beastie" , since in the story it was trying to construct a ship to escape earth - proof that it was an intelligent being rather than just a "virus" or sum such.

But if that don't qualify , then I revert back to the Predator - any race that dumps it's teenagers in a hole to fight ALIENS as a form of "O level" qualification has got some serious cahoonas ;)