Stargate SG-1 10x15 [Bounty]

Tablet

Discuss the latest episode of SG-1 [10x15 - Bounty]

You can also vote on how good you thought the episode was however you should only vote if you have seen this episode.

This thread may contain spoilers, so don't read any further unless you have watched the episode or if you are comfortable seeing what the episode is about.

Before the episode airs or before you have seen the episode, you can also use this thread to discuss rumours, spoilers and your hopes for what this episode will be about.

[spoiler=Brief synopsis]Col. Mitchell returns to Kansas to attend his high-school reunion with Vala when Stargate Command learns of an attack on SG-1 team members..

<<< Episode 10x14 Discussion

MOD NOTE: These episodes are NOT currently being aired in order, im keeping them chronological for the benefit of all the users

It was fun to watch this one. Lots of unlikely events that happens when most needed (run over by a bus, what are the odds ;))

Is just might be me but... Didn't Claudia Black (Vala) look like she was really uncomfy and hated wearing that 'farmgirl ho' dress? ???

Trust Tablet to completly change my episode rating system. I voted 'enjoyable'...whatever that means... ;)

But yes, the episode was quite good for a filler episode. Some very funny moments - i loved how Jackson's bounty hunter got run over by a bus at such a convenient moment :D

I think the episode was just so filler-ep-type that it let it down a bit, especially since it's the last season. I still think it was quite a good and hilarious episode.

Deffinetly some better quality Stargate recently :)

Guest Keyser Soze

i loved how Jackson's bounty hunter got run over by a bus at such a convenient moment :D

The last time I saw a scene similar to that was in the first "Final Destination" movie. All we needed was a little blood splatter in Dr.Jackson's for the full effect.

I'll vote enjoyable because It wasn't great but it wasn't as terrible as some other people I've talked to are trying to make it out to be.

• 1 month later...